1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

!seeking help from tundra expert!

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by tundraguy96, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Jul 12, 2018 at 9:28 AM
    tundraguy96

tundraguy96 [OP] New Member

Member:
    hello guys i recently decided to put back my stock jbl navigation radio in my 2007 toyota tundra frankly i realized its way better, i’ve got everything back to working the only problem i’m having is before the orange lights in the buttons would turn on and when i would turn on my headlights the radio would switch to i guess “night mode” and then screen would turn black with the streets and letters still visible, i noticed when connecting the radio there was a missing harness i have every input connected except for one not sure if that’s how the radio is or maybe when i took it to get the aftermarket radio put in the guys installing it may have cut that missing harness i guess what i’m asking is could this be why my radio won’t light up? because of this missing harness? not being connected. does anyone else have this harness in their truck? if anyone has any information or can assist me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
    bellow is a photo of the input that is not connected

049A6938-4C03-4781-9639-A30A524C5F1A.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top