1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rigid Industries Fog Light Adapters... Dimensions?

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundras (2007-2013)' started by 1BadTundra, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Oct 28, 2017 at 4:22 AM
    1BadTundra

1BadTundra [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clinton
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Rock Warrior Crewmax
    Too Much to List
    Does anyone have these adapters that would be willing to measure them up for me to make these? Any place that sells them, wants $50-$60 for them. If I could make these at my shop, I'd sell them to fellow Tundra owners for the cost of the build... Probably around $10 plus shipping. I am also an AuxBeam dealer, so I could cut awesome deals on the lights as well and sell the packages here, (if approved as a vendor). If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
    http://www.crownoffroad.com/2007-2013-Toyota-Tundra-Rigid-Dually-Fog-Light-Kit-_p_445.html

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    MotoTundra likes this.
  2. Oct 28, 2017 at 5:01 AM
    manofsteele2003

manofsteele2003 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    Vehicle:
    17 Super White Tundra Crewmax Limited
    TRD Pro grill and surround, paint matched door handles, mirror covers and bumper ends. Bilstein 5100's, Extang Trifecta 2.0 tonneau cover, Husky xact floor liners, LED interior light upgrade, custom HID projector headlights. Custom powder coated TSS wheels w/Falken Wildpeak AT3W's 275/60R20
    Is there any way you could improve them? The single stem that the light mounts to allows it to bounce all over the place when you hits bumps in the road, really annoying.

1BadTundra[OP] likes this.
  3. Oct 28, 2017 at 5:45 AM
    1BadTundra

1BadTundra [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clinton
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Rock Warrior Crewmax
    Too Much to List
    The Auxbeam lights have that single stem that mounts to a U shape bracket that bolts to the heat sink side of the housings. If I can make these bezels, I can find a way to mount the bezel to the OEM hole in the bumper, then another flat tab coming off the bezel to mount the stem to. It would be metal to metal, that could reduce a lot of the vibration.

Products Discussed in

To Top