1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill Area - Reputable Mechanic/Shop

Discussion in 'South East U.S.' started by dlos, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Jan 10, 2023 at 9:54 AM
    dlos

dlos [OP] Truckin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 Cement Off-Road
    Mods Mods Mods....
    I'm looking for a mechanic/shop that works reliably on Toyota vehicles/trucks. I'm done with the local dealerships around here, all full of crap, lazy, up-charging places. Have been using one in particular for 5 years and it has been fine, until now.

General mechanic for all things is what I'm after. Oil changes, water pumps, belts, whatever. If any of you are working with places you really trust and have had good experiences with, please refer them! I'm willing to drive a little ways to get to a good reputable business.

Thanks!

2. Mar 5, 2023 at 3:41 PM
    07 Tundie

07 Tundie New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2007 DC 4.7L 4x2 SR5 Super White
    Hey brother, probably a little further than you'd want to drive, but down here in South Carolina, Master's Auto Group got my truck right after a catastrophic engine failure. They're not Tundra experts, but they're extremely talented mechanics. Both the owners are actually F-16 Mechanics. (ones retired, the other is still active). I'm not sure how far it'd be for you, but the zipcode is 29040. My folks live up in Cameron, NC and I'm able to get there in less than 3 hours. I know it's not ideal if you just need an oil change but if you need something a little bit more, consider it.

To Top