1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Radiator Fan Not Working

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Thattundradude, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Aug 15, 2019 at 4:48 PM
    Thattundradude

Thattundradude [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Platinum Tundra
    Lifted
    Hi everyone, wondering if theres any experts out there. I got a 2010 Hyundai and the radiator fan is not working. If I ground it and supply power directly it turns on, I've checked the fuses and relays and it doesn't have the typical ones. It's a multi fuse junction box and the connector looks perfect. It also is drinking up coolant from the reservoir a lot.

2. Aug 15, 2019 at 5:32 PM
    Ajkkane

Ajkkane Old fart.

Member:
    Nj
    Vehicle:
    2014 CM SR5
    Exhaust Dirty Deeds 8”SS, some led lights, Osram headlights, Pro Stop brakes, Pop Lock, AFE dry air filter with charcoal delete.
    Bad fan switch not making a ground???You’ll need a radiator pressure tester to find your leak. some autoparts stores may have a loaner program for that tool. If you can’t find a leak, check your oil for signs of water and raising the oil level. It maybe seeping into the cylinders and burning off. Check your spark plugs look for a really clean one it’s usually the one. You may even need to take your plugs out and pressurize the system over night to see if antifreeze seeped inside the cylinder/s. Good luck hope this helps.

Thattundradude[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top