1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question/help w/Front end 2014 Tundra

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Raider0311, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Jun 27, 2019 at 8:03 PM
    Raider0311

Raider0311 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 1794
    Roll n Lock bed cover, Icon Stage 8, RXT leaf pk, 18" XD Bully's, Nitto 35's, Billet UCA's
    Hello All,

Ive had this problem where when you turn left or right you get this knock sensation through the steering wheel. I get it when you are going at speeds below 10mph on uneven surfaces while turning. Seems to only to happen when the truck is moving (tried pumping breaks). Also Tried rocking the truck to hear or feel something but haven't tried putting it in the air. I'm hoping it's something in the shocks (one is blown) or UCA's because I'm getting my Icon suspension installed next Tuesday. But possible sway bar link, CV boot, tie rods? Dunno. Truck has 115k miles and gets beat up on during hunting season. Ideas? Anything I can have them check while my truck is getting worked on? Hopefully nothing too bad. The Icon stage 8, wheels, and tires are gonna dent the wallet pretty good. Thanks in advance, everyone is super cool and helpful on here.

Products Discussed in

To Top