1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

**PSA** - Diode Dynamics and WARN Price Increases are coming 8/31!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by memario1214, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Aug 18, 2021 at 2:06 PM
    memario1214

memario1214 [OP] Hotshot Offroad Staff Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    '21 Limited MGM CrewMax
    WARNING: LENGTHY - But worth it

I figured I would take a minute to notify everyone of some upcoming price changes going into effect 8/31. As costs of materials and freight increases across the board some manufacturers are changing pricing to reflect it!

Brands Impacted on 8/31 (that we carry):
    • Diode Dynamics
    • WARN
    What's Changing - I'll break it down by brand:

Diode Dynamics - Not ALL products or SKUs are going to be impacted, but many that we carry will be. I'll notate the most popular Tundra items that we carry, and whether or not there will be changes:
    • SS3 Fog Kits (Lights/Brackets/Wiring Adapters) - Weighted average of 5% increase
    • SS3 Universal Kits - No change
    • Light Bar Kits - Weighted increase of 10%
    • Stage Series Light Bars - Weighted increase of ~7%
    • LED Accent Bulbs (license plate/map/vanity lights) - No changes that I spotted
    If you want to know about price changes on specific components please let me know!

What does this mean for you?
    Well we do our best to offer exclusive deals to forum members all of the time, and you can reach out to us at any time if you are shopping and want to try to get in before the price adjustments take effect.

Will Hotshot still have sales?
    DD allows for sale periods during different points during the year. Just know that any sales offered will be discounting the new pricing structure so your OTD pricing will be different.

WARN - There are small variations to this rule, but on average there will be a 5% increase on all orders placed on or after Sept 1, 2021.

- WARN current supply chain -
    Hotshot Offroad currently has good stock of WARN EVO winches, and will be able to take care of anyone who orders between now and the end of the month. However, the ZEON family of winches are currently pushed out to May 2022 for drop-ship requests, but we do have stocking order requests trickling in. WARN has advised that any order placed now and shippable within 2021 will be billed at the current pricing (to dealers), but if it ships in 2022 it will be subject to the pricing increase.
    WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO PLACE AN ORDER NOW FOR ZEON PRODUCTS TO LOCK IN CURRENT PRICING. We have other distribution channels to leverage which will allow us attempt to get you a winch before 2022, but we certainly cannot promise it. We will absorb the 5% upcharge (if applicable) on any order for a ZEON winch placed on (or before) August 31, 2021.

TL;DR - PRICES ARE GOING UP on DD and WARN Products. If you're on the fence I wouldn't delay too much longer!

Please let us know if you have any questions, or if we can help. Some things we likely wont be able to answer here on the open forum, so send us a PM if you have specific questions!

Don't forget - Free shipping and NO TAX charged on this stuff sent to the lower 48 ;)

www.HotshotOffroad.com

mcharfauros and TucsonTundra1794 like this.
  2. Aug 18, 2021 at 2:10 PM
    Uhhhh....

Uhhhh.... New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Silver Limited DC
    7” BDS, 37s
    I didn't think Warn prices could go higher.

3. Aug 18, 2021 at 2:57 PM
    Sarcastic Zword

Sarcastic Zword What’s old is new again.

Member:
    First Name:
    Al
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra 5.7
    Sadly…not surprised. It’s all over…grocery stores, parts places…

memario1214[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top