1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Post your Reg Cab Longbox running board options.

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Kward, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Jul 15, 2019 at 11:36 AM
    Kward

Kward [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Vehicle:
    2015 SR long box
    hey guys , having a hard time
    Finding something that looks decent. Would like to install some running boards Wheel to Wheel. I like the Nerf step looks. But Tundra Reg Cab long box in my area is rare. If you have one with running boards wheel to wheel ( step i can use to secure stuff in bed ). Please let me know. Picture with part number would
    Be greatly appreciated.

2. Jul 16, 2019 at 8:23 AM
    RedRegCab

RedRegCab New Member

Member:
    Love to see the same, except us Long box reg cab guys are pretty rare and I doubt many if any are specifically available.

3. Jul 25, 2019 at 12:43 PM
    Jmama8779

Jmama8779 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 Tundra Dbl Cab Long Bed
    I have a double cab long bed, and I’m in the same boat. I’m afraid the standard boards will look terrible. Can’t seem to find a thing. I wonder if the double cab boards would look okay on yours if you’re just looking for a step into the bed?

4. Jul 25, 2019 at 1:31 PM
    Kward

Kward [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Vehicle:
    2015 SR long box
    If i had a double cab long bed. Which is going to be my next truck. I would get a welder/fabrication shop to make me a set how i want them. Then spray them with Line-X coating. I was lucky and N-Fab had 1 pair left in stock. They were discontinued because Rare Truck and not many wanted them. They Always Rust no matter what they say after a year. They arrive in a week. Then another week to Line-x same bed coating i currently have. If you have not seen Line-X coating. Visit your local Line-X dealer. Never rust and always have Grip in ice & snowy conditions. life time warranty on bed liners. Not 100 sure on running boards sprayed. Will post some pics when done.

Products Discussed in

To Top