1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Please help!2020 crewmax sr5 factory speakers info

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Lion4life, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Jan 7, 2020 at 7:51 PM
    Lion4life

Lion4life [OP] New Member

Member:
    Can someone please tell me what size factory speakers is in this tundra? I have looked on cruchfield but I dont think theyre accurate. I'm trying to change them out without having to tear the door apart just to find out

2. Jan 10, 2020 at 6:22 AM
    bsavoir

bsavoir New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Killeen, TX
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra Limited CM 4x4
    Gibson Metal Mulisha Exhaust, Replaced bulbs w/ LED's, AFe intake, Bullydog Tuner, Aftermarket Audio system, Rhino Bed Light sports bar, Tonneau Cover, Spyder Auto Headlights and Taillights, Recon 3rd Brake Light, Kensun HID's, Fender Flares, Custom Leather Interior, Heated Seats, 5% Tint on the Rear Windows, Pod light Foglights, 31" light bar behind the grille, linex spray bedliner, linex sprayed grille, ditch lights w/ dual 3in LED pods, 60" Tailgate LED strip.
    6"x9" up front and 6.5" with 1"tweeter in the rear. Do you have the JBL system? The depth is what you need to check as the front doors have the rails for the window right behind the speaker. The rear doesn't have that issue but the window may get caught up if the speaker goes to far in.

I used JBL Club 6900C 6x9 up front and JBL GTO 609c in the rear with taco tunes HD speaker adapters.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  3. Jan 13, 2020 at 8:15 PM
    Lion4life

Lion4life [OP] New Member

Member:
    Thanks. That helps out alot!

4. Jan 22, 2020 at 10:31 PM
    Flyinryank

Flyinryank New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    White 2015 CM 4x4
    AFE Dry S Drop-In Filter TRD Air Accelerator TRD Radiator Cap TRD Fuel Cap TRD Pro Grill/Hood Body Mount Chop Bilstein 6112s CB Shim on Driver Side Bilstein 5160s ICON Rear Spring Pack Factory Painted Door Handles BFG KO2s 305/65R18 Method NV 18x9 +25 NFAB RKR Rails SDHQ ABS Guards SDHQ Ditch Light Brackets Baja Designs Squadron Pros

Products Discussed in

To Top