1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pennsylvania 2000 Toyota Tundra "Parting out"

Discussion in '1st Gen Tundra Marketplace (2000-2006)' started by ToyotaMike, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 25, 2015 at 7:33 PM
    ToyotaMike

ToyotaMike [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Hey there folks!
    Toyota Mike here from William Penn land.

I have several kinds of Toyotas (Pickups, 4-runners & Land cruisers) that I am parting out. The next on the "block" is this beautiful 2000 SR5 4.7 Etra-cab 4X4. Very little rust and it runs! I think the motor is getting weak though with 250+K on it. But there are a TON of parts on it and I will be getting it into the garage this weekend to begin taking her down. If any of you are interested in older Toyota 4x4 parts, I have a shop on Etsy called Toyota4x4Parts. Stop by and check it out!

O.K. My first question is...Where can I find someone who is looking for good body panels? I have a few people asking about the bed and have no idea (yet) what to ask for it. I have not been able to find many Tundras for parts as of yet and would like some prices. Take a look at her and let me know what you think. She is 100% complete as of listing time.

Nice meeting you all.

I will not be able to post Tundra parts on Etsy (In my store due to the rules of the age).
    100_7684.jpg 100_7683.jpg 100_7682.jpg 100_7704.jpg

2. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:33 PM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2012 Rock Warrior 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Sorry Mike but the rules of the marketplace here are that you need a list of what is being sold, pricing for each item being sold and a picture of each item.
    These rules are in place to protect our members/potential buyers.
    Please confirm or the thread will be locked.
    Thanks for understanding.

Bob likes this.
  3. Sep 26, 2015 at 3:01 AM
    ToyotaMike

ToyotaMike [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Hello there. I sure do understand, But my main question was that I need a price on the bed or a whole price list to be able to start posting individual parts. I have several people that want the bed and are just waiting for a price. I am only familiar with the older Toyotas (like I said in the posting).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top