1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Papasmurf's 07 4x4 LT Expedition Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen Builds (2007-2013)' started by papasmurf, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Nov 12, 2019 at 12:34 PM
    papasmurf

papasmurf [OP] Savage Fabrication

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 Tundra
    07 Silver Sky 4x4 | Total Chaos LT | 2.5 King Coil overs & Bypasses | Camburg Bed Cage | 3.0 King Bypasses | 2.0 King Bumps | Custom Deavers | Nitro 4.88's | ARB Locker | Demello Sliders | 17" Double Standards | BFGKO2 37's |
    After trip / been a while update...

Added some minor things to the truck.

Starting with new Evil Manufacturing Third brake light with dual @Baja Designs S2 sport flush mount yellow dust lights (i got rid of the low bumper mount ones I had)

Trimmed the damaged fiberglass off the bedsides. Now I have more rear clearance as a bonus

Installed a ARB dual compressor, so now I have a Viaair 450 and the arb dual, and last weekend after offroading, I had to air my tires back up before driving home, and the per tire inflation for 37's from 20psi to 38 psi went from 4-5 minutes per tire down to 2 minutes per tire. I'm very happy with that.

also here are a few shots and a quick clip from the weekend wheeling with family

with @osidepunker exploring mines

my buddy installing a GoPro for some in fender suspension footage (that will be coming soon)

And you may have noticed I got the new cooper STT pro's installed, and boy they are waaaayyyyyy better than my KO2's

2. Dec 1, 2019 at 6:29 PM
    papasmurf

papasmurf [OP] Savage Fabrication

Member:
    First Name:
    Bruce
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 Tundra
    07 Silver Sky 4x4 | Total Chaos LT | 2.5 King Coil overs & Bypasses | Camburg Bed Cage | 3.0 King Bypasses | 2.0 King Bumps | Custom Deavers | Nitro 4.88's | ARB Locker | Demello Sliders | 17" Double Standards | BFGKO2 37's |

Products Discussed in

To Top