1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

On board air question

Discussion in 'Towing & Hauling' started by Yotanoob, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Oct 12, 2016 at 2:43 PM
    Yotanoob

Yotanoob [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Luke
    Vehicle:
    2012 tundra 5.7l 4x4
    Nothing cool yet
    Anyone running the air lift kit? I have the tank and pump and can't really decide a good place to mount it. I'm planing on mounting the pump under the hood but the tank I have no clue. Also I haven't tried mounting any switches in the dash yet. My truck has what looks like blanks for switches but not sure what type fit there. This kit was meant to go on a silverado and I had it mounted in the tool box but my yota has a Tonneu cover so any suggestions?

2. Oct 12, 2016 at 2:52 PM
    CM-LENNY

CM-LENNY No Complaints

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 4x4 CrewMax SR5
    PRO shocks, 37's Nitto G2's 4:88 diffs, few other mods
    I have my twin cyl ARB compressor under the hood on a home made bracket and have a low profile air tank mounted to my inside frame rail under the cab. I will try to get some pics posted soon.

Bannock452 likes this.
  3. Oct 12, 2016 at 5:42 PM
    bobeast

bobeast really old member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hollister, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC
    - Bull Bar - LED Bunny Burners - AMP retractable running boards - Headlight leveling retrofit - P3 Brake Controller - 60% rear seat delete - relocation of Sub to rear wall - Bilstein 5100 x4, top setting with 2 shims per side - Coach builder +2 rear shackles w/carrier bearing drop - Firestone Air bags - on-board compressor with auto-leveling - Dual Undercover Swing Boxes. - P285/65/R20 (34.6") BFG TA KO2's - TRD Front skid plate - Pop & Lock Tailgate lock - Remote Tailgate mod - LED Headlights - Nav Bypass - iPhone integration - Serius/XM retrofit - 25% front tint - Bizon electric tonneau cover - Power folding tow mirror upgrade - 2010+ leveling Headlight mod - Auto-fold mirror mod. - one-touch lane changer mod - Flash to open garage opener mod - Rigid H/L fog light upgrade - Pushbutton / Remote start mod.
  4. Oct 12, 2016 at 6:37 PM
    Yotanoob

Yotanoob [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Luke
    Vehicle:
    2012 tundra 5.7l 4x4
    Nothing cool yet
    I'd love to see pics if you get the chance Lenny and thank you very much Bo I've been looking for those!

Products Discussed in

To Top