1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM Parts Warranty - 1 year, available at any dealer

Discussion in 'Toyota of Cool Springs Parts' started by Roman, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Mar 14, 2018 at 8:14 AM
    Roman

Roman [OP] Toyota Parts Master Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Roman
    Franklin, TN
    I wanted to take a minute to let everyone know that the warranty on all parts sold is one year from the date of purchase, and more importantly, that it is good at any Toyota dealership. I have had people in the past call me to let me know that their local dealership would not warranty a part simply because the part was not purchased from them. This is completely wrong, and one quick call to Toyota will bring that dealership back in line. I received this email directly from Toyota to reinforce the point:

"We appreciate the opportunity to clarify that the warranty on United States (U.S.) specification vehicles and Genuine Toyota Replacement Parts and Genuine Toyota Accessories is valid at any Toyota dealer in all 50 states of the U.S., in U.S. territories, and in Canada.

Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

James F.
    Toyota Customer Experience Center"

Just an FYI. :)

15whtrd likes this.
  2. Mar 14, 2018 at 8:18 AM
    15whtrd

15whtrd Mr. Blonde

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    White 2015 Tundra DC SR5 TRD 4x4 5.7L, White 2003 Sequoia 2WD
    TRD Pro suspension, +2 Coachbuilder shackles, 2015 TRD Pro headlights, 20% ceramic tinted windows, clear ceramic tinted front windshield, aFe drop in pro s dry air filter, TRD airflow accelerator, TRD oil fill cap, TRD 18 psi radiator cap, BDX Bullydog tuner, Weathertech floor mats front and rear, rear seat fold down mod, DNA hard trifold tonneau cover, Linex with uv protection, TRD rear swaybar, TRD center caps, TRD Pro grille insert with color matching surround and bulge, TRD PRO headlights, aluminum oil filter canister, Real truck tailgate seal, Pop-n-lock tailgate lock actuator, rear diff breather relocate, RCI front skid plate. 275/70 R18 BFG KO2s
    Roman! I’m telling ya!

Roman[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top