1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My visit to Fab Fours' manufacturing facility

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by Cthulhu, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Mar 7, 2019 at 1:36 PM
    Cthulhu

Cthulhu [OP] The White and Black Goat of the Woods

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra Limited CM Premium Package
    Hello Tundra family! First of all, I am not a representative of Fab Fours, I just wanted to share an awesome experience I had visiting their facility. They allowed me to take pics; this was refreshing as most fabrication facilities will not allow you to. I will say that everyone I encountered at the facility treated me with courtesy and professionalism, and they are all so proud to work there and excited about the products they sell. They offer all kinds of neat products for various vehicles, including bumpers, "grumpers" (where the grill and bumper is combined into one unit), rims, wheel rings, body armor (the ViCowls are really cool, Mad Max looking :thumbsup:), etc. Specifically for our Tundras, they offer front and rear bumpers, winch mounts, exterior accessories, wheels, and wheel rings. When I save up some coin after all these mods I've done, I do believe I'll get front and rear bumpers. I particularly like the Premium line. I asked them if they would sell me a "second"; they do not sell "seconds" in the marketplace, for if something does not pass their Six Sigma quality control, it's scrapped! They want all of their products in the marketplace to be prime.

I've attached some pics. Check our their vehicles they take to trade shows and the like. Even though they're not Tundras, in my opinion, they're so cool!! Again, a fantastic experience, and I got to know some great people. Made in the U.S.A.!!

Colorado

"Dune Buggy", this rides on the back of the Ram down below

Chopped Jeep

The Ram that hauls the "Dune Buggy"...check our how big those rotors and calipers are!!

This is a new Ranger that they're prototyping front and rear bumpers for. As part of their quality control, they actually buy a vehicle to make sure everything fits so that it's pretty much a "plug and play" installation experience for the consumer.

Sierra

They even made some fire pits!

2. Mar 7, 2019 at 1:40 PM
    bfd300

bfd300 New Member

Member:
    Very cool

3. Mar 7, 2019 at 1:56 PM
    dandailey

dandailey King Tundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan D
    Newport News Va.
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD 4x4 DC Tundra 5.7 Blue Ribbon
    Bakflip Revolver X2 ,Nestahedition Firestalk antenna, TRD dual exhaust, WeatherTech liners, in channel deflectors, 20% tint front, Tundra bed mat.AFE pro dry s filter,SA XDM 3.8 compact 9mm., Wheel to wheel N-Fab 3 steps.Lamin-X yellow on fogs, Bilstein 6112's top setting, BFG KO2's 275/70-18.Pioneer HU, JL RD amp, Focal speakers everywhere.
    Looks fun.

4. Mar 7, 2019 at 2:04 PM
    TXMiamiFan

TXMiamiFan SSEM #3 and tractor extraordinaire

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2016 White Crew Max TRD
    TRD Pro Grille, ESP Storage, Tailgate Inserts, Line-X Bedliner, Weathertech Floorliners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, 5" Shorty Antenna, Mickey Thompson MM-366 Wheels, ToyTec Boss, 35" BFG KO2 to name a few.
    :eek:

Fire pits look awesome!

Stormtrooper81 and DaddyPete like this.
  5. Mar 7, 2019 at 2:12 PM
    easleycrawler

easleycrawler TOYOTA ADDICT- SSEM #78

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Easley, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    17 Tundra SR5 DC Black 5.7