1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking to buy 1st gen Tundra in Ohio

Discussion in '1st Gen Tundra Marketplace (2000-2006)' started by HWU, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Oct 14, 2016 at 12:49 PM
    HWU

HWU [OP] We like white!

Member:
    N.W. Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2003 White Tundra SR5
    I am in the market for a 2000 to 2005 Tundra. Not picky if not a 4x4.... I live in NW OHIO and will travel for the right truck. Of course we all know miles are not that important but lower the better as long as it's mechanically sound. Color is not that important either, my favorite is white or black but not a deal breaker. Big concern would be the "frame" if it was one in the "frame replacement" program....just want to make sure that was taken care of. My goal is to have some fun with it....modifying as time goes on and since I'm retired I have time. So if ANYONE knows of something for sale ...let me know. I will check this site daily. Also, if anyone knows of a "site" with a large inventory let me know also. As I mentioned, I will travel for the right truck! Thanks for any information!

2. Oct 14, 2016 at 12:59 PM
    ToyotaTundraMike

ToyotaTundraMike Not A New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    Have you searched your local craigslist and autotrader?

3. Oct 14, 2016 at 2:13 PM
    HWU

HWU [OP] We like white!

Member:
    N.W. Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2003 White Tundra SR5
    Sure have....and in this area....there is nothing...well nothing worth buying. I had to go 200 miles out, which is not a problem but it's gotta be....." Yeah..... I WANT to go take a look at that truck! Or even try to get a few lined up then take a road trip.

To Top