1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Are you looking for pet advice?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by jaredmillerdvm, Oct 17, 2019.

1. May 3, 2020 at 7:48 AM
    jaredmillerdvm

jaredmillerdvm [OP] Mods will never end!!

Member:
    Anderson, SC
    Vehicle:
    2018 MGM CM SR5 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Rough Country 3in leveling kit, SCS Ray 10s, 295/70/18 Toyo Open Country AT2 Extremes. TRD Shift Knob, Console Safe, Driver Side Grab Handle, WeatherTech Laser Measured Floor Liners, Katzkin Heated Leather Seats, Remote Start, TundraTex Frac Harness, Radio Vinyl Inlays, LED Interior Lightening. MGM Color Matched Hood Bulge and Surround, 18% Tinted Front Windows, 90% Ceramic Windshield Tint, 5% Banner, AntennaMast Stubby Antenna, Predator Step Bars, Skid Plate with Integrated Step, Line-X Spray in Bed Liner, Blacked Out Badges, Mirrors and Door Handles, Black Bedside Decals, Bak Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover, Swing Case Tool Boxes, DIY Tailgate Lock, Deck Rail System, Recon Smoked LED Tail Lights With LED Reverse Lights, Smoked Vinyl Wrapped Cargo Light, LED License Plate, Cargo, and 3rd Brake Lights, Dirty Deeds 8" BAMuffler, Black Powder Coated Front and Rear Bumpers, TRD Rear Sway Bar.
    Fill up the ear with the mixture, massage at the base of the ear and let them shake the rest out. Wipe with Kleenex. Easy peasy

2. May 3, 2020 at 8:12 AM
    trucksareforgirls2

trucksareforgirls2 New Member

Member:
    Northeast USA
    Vehicle:
    2020 Voodoo Blue TRD Off-Road
    OK, great, will try it! Thank you again!

3. May 3, 2020 at 9:04 AM
    Kerch71

Kerch71 Surgical Precision

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    2015 CM SC TRD Pro/ICON/Total Chaos Build
    CM TRD Pro glass panels, Icon 2.5, TC long travel UCA/LCA, Toyota supercharger, Airlift rear suspension, Warn winch, custom front and rear bumper, Coachbuilder roof rack, lengthened chassis 12", 37" Nitto Grapplers, custom graphics, Magnaflow Flowmaster 4" SS Exhaust
    Hey there Ron
    I don't worry too much about grazing. Sounds like they're on a great diet, and probiotics are always a good idea. Truth is, I'm not sure anyone has definitively proven why dogs eat grass. My opinion is that some dogs just like doing it, while others seem to do it when they have upset stomachs. They'll eat a bunch of it, then vomit, and they feel better. I've never believed that they do it because they are missing something in their diet. It's actually quite common.

NewImprovedRon likes this.
  4. May 6, 2020 at 6:36 AM
    trucksareforgirls2

Member:
    Northeast USA
    Vehicle:
    Hi,

Really sorry to bug you guys again.

A while back I mentioned my cat that is always walking in circles etc, he obviously has some sort of neuro issue, and has been to the vet for it multiple times already. Anyway He is starting to loose a lot of weight (his appetite is normal to higher than normal, and he has already had lab work which did not show any abnormalities), not sure if it's just because he spends a lot of the day walking in circles or some other reason. Is there something I can give him to help with the weight loss, other than more cat food? I have two cats so the other one will just eat more if I give more cat food, she however doesn't like people food, so I was wondering if I could give him yogurt or something similar to get some weight back on him? Thanks.

-T

5. May 6, 2020 at 6:14 PM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    CM TRD Pro glass panels, Icon 2.5, TC long travel UCA/LCA, Toyota supercharger, Airlift rear suspension, Warn winch, custom front and rear bumper, Coachbuilder roof rack, lengthened chassis 12", 37" Nitto Grapplers, custom graphics, Magnaflow Flowmaster 4" SS Exhaust
    Hey
    How old is your cat? Refesh my memory - how long has he had this neuro problem? Has your vet prescribed antibiotics or steroids? Did they test for hyperthyroidism?Just need a little more info before I can expound on this issue.

jaredmillerdvm[OP] likes this.
  6. May 8, 2020 at 5:20 PM
    trucksareforgirls2

Member:
    Northeast USA
    Vehicle:
    He will be 13 the end of this year. He has been walking in circles (always to the left), with aggression towards the other cat as times as well and on rare occasion towards me if I try and intervene so she doesn't get hurt , along with these episodes where he howls while running in circles, all of this has been happening for about 3ish years now. He also as of late occasional shakes his right front paw as if stepping in something even when nothing is apparent. You can easily stop him when he is circling as he will come over if you call his name, but typically will go back to circling again shortly after. When he has the howling running in circles weirdness you cannot stop him, so I don't know if it's a from of seizure perhaps. The vet originally thought it was some sort of brain tumor, but now not so much since he is still alive. Either yourself, or the other gentleman vet suggested Toxoplasmosis, but he is not an outdoor cat, although he did come from a shelter as a kitten so I suppose it's possible he got exposed by his mother who may have been a stray. I have had him since he was about 8 weeks old and he has always been an indoor only cat with me.

The vet said his ears looked fine when we first brought him in and she did try a round of abx just in case it was an ear infection she wasn't seeing, but that didn't make a difference. He has been on multiple rounds of Prednisone which does help lesson his symptoms for a while, and then they progressively get worse again. He has had two rounds of complete blood tests, including thyroid tests and urine, and all has been normal.

He has lost a significant amount of weight over the past year or so and I feel terrible, it looks like I am starving him, even though I am not. That is why I was wondering if I should try yogurt (which he loves) to put some fat back on? Or something else to help him. I just feel terrible for him, and more so because there is nothing I can do to really make him better, and it's a mystery as to what this is. I just cannot shell out 2K for an MRI unfortunately. I love him to peaces and he is the sweetest boy! I have struggled with the idea of euthanasia, but it is a tough decision, as I know he is suffering at times, but he also has days where he can function and watch the chipmunks out the window or cuddle on the couch with me etc. He does not tolerate a lot of petting any longer, I have noticed that, and that is more within the last few months.

Only other pets in the house are a Parrotlet and a Love Bird, who of whom he would love to eat.... :rolleyes:

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and thank you!

-T

7. May 11, 2020 at 5:36 PM
    jaredmillerdvm

Member:
    Anderson, SC
    Vehicle:
    Rough Country 3in leveling kit, SCS Ray 10s, 295/70/18 Toyo Open Country AT2 Extremes. TRD Shift Knob, Console Safe, Driver Side Grab Handle, WeatherTech Laser Measured Floor Liners, Katzkin Heated Leather Seats, Remote Start, TundraTex Frac Harness, Radio Vinyl Inlays, LED Interior Lightening. MGM Color Matched Hood Bulge and Surround, 18% Tinted Front Windows, 90% Ceramic Windshield Tint, 5% Banner, AntennaMast Stubby Antenna, Predator Step Bars, Skid Plate with Integrated Step, Line-X Spray in Bed Liner, Blacked Out Badges, Mirrors and Door Handles, Black Bedside Decals, Bak Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover, Swing Case Tool Boxes, DIY Tailgate Lock, Deck Rail System, Recon Smoked LED Tail Lights With LED Reverse Lights, Smoked Vinyl Wrapped Cargo Light, LED License Plate, Cargo, and 3rd Brake Lights, Dirty Deeds 8" BAMuffler, Black Powder Coated Front and Rear Bumpers, TRD Rear Sway Bar.
    I would still have a brain lesion on my list of differentials. If prednisone lessens the severity why not keep him on it long term. At this point his QOL doesn't sound that great to me so if you has more bad days than good I would strongly consider euthanasia. I completely understand about forking out 2k for MRI, plus you are likely looking for something that cannot be cure any ways. A round of clindamycin for toxo wouldn't be a bad idea but like you said is unlikely. I doubt yogurt will help get the weight back on him but if he likes it and you want to feed it go for it. At this point do whatever makes him happy.

JMB likes this.
  8. May 12, 2020 at 6:06 AM
    trucksareforgirls2

Member:
    Northeast USA
    Vehicle:

Thank you for the detailed response. The prednisone is expensive because he definitely still has his cognitive abilities (Not sure what to call it in a cat) and can literally find the prednisone pill no matter how I try and give it to him. The pill pockets worked for about 5 days before he realized what I was doing, and I have also tried to hide it in his food, people food, including trying to crush it etc. I know Prednisone unfortunately has a very strong taste as far as the pills go. I have even tried just popping it in his mouth and using a syringe with water so he has to swallow it and he still spits it back out. Anyway, long story short a pharmacy has to compound it into a liquid form, hence the expense. I will however take your advice and try him on it more long term and see if his quality of life improves. It use to be that I could treat him with the Prednisone for two weeks and then he would have a much better couple of months before getting bad again, but now that window is only about two weeks or so. I liked giving him a break from it because he was miserable taking it, like literally as soon as he hears the refrigerator open and the syringe and med bottle come out he is gone into hiding. I think the euthanasia thing is much harder in this situation because no vet can tell me "it's definitely...." because we don't know, so it makes it harder to know I am doing the right thing for him. At this point I think he has more good days then bad, especially when he is on the steroid, so I will continue. Multiple people have told me I will know for sure when it's the right time to euthanize him, and I haven't completely gotten to accepting that it is his time just yet.

Thank you again!

-T

9. May 13, 2020 at 5:35 PM
    jaredmillerdvm

Member:
    Anderson, SC
    Vehicle:
    have they tried depomedrol? is a long acting steroid except in injection form. this would be my go to if it has the same effects as pred. I can get pred compounded here for 30 bucks a month, not sure why its so expensive there???? if you are getting liquid predNISOLONE then yea its expensive but as this point who cares about the liver, use prednisone instead. good luck.

Kerch71 and JMB like this.
  10. May 13, 2020 at 5:53 PM
    jewsNbrews

jewsNbrews SSEM #8 level 3, RGBA #5 lab tested lab approved

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Jewiston Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD PRO
    Bolt on
    What do you gentlemen recommend for flea and tick prevention?

11. May 13, 2020 at 5:54 PM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    If it's that difficult to medicate him and the Prednisone is expensive due to the compounding, then I agree with @jaredmillerdvm that you should try Depomedrol. 1 injection will last a couple of weeks. It's much easier and should be as effective as Pred.

12. May 13, 2020 at 5:58 PM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    I think Nexgard is the best flea and tick preventative on the market right now. Bravecto is good but I don't think it lasts for 3 months. I avoid Frontline because I've seen a lot of flea resistance to it in my area.

jewsNbrews[QUOTED] likes this.
  13. May 13, 2020 at 6:20 PM
    jaredmillerdvm

Member:
    Anderson, SC
    Vehicle:
    Nexgard then bravecto(3 month protection) then simparica and credelio.

jewsNbrews[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. May 14, 2020 at 5:26 PM
    trucksareforgirls2

Member:
    Northeast USA
    Vehicle:

Thank you!!! Is that Decadron?

15. May 14, 2020 at 5:28 PM
    trucksareforgirls2

Member:
    Northeast USA
    Vehicle:

Is that Decadron? The issue is that the Vet office doesn't do compounding, so it is getting done at Walgreens, which is why its so pricey. Would it be reasonable to try another vet to see if they would do the longer acting stuff? I mean honestly I have never gotten a second opinion at a vet around here and the current vet is kind of whishy whoshy a lot, and she hasn't told me half the stuff you guys are.

-T

16. May 14, 2020 at 8:23 PM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    No, Decadron is dexamethasone. It is not long acting. Depomedrol is methyl prednisolone, which is long acting. Never hurts to get a second opinion, especially if you're not completely on board with your current vet. You have to be able to trust your vet and the decisions they make. if you have doubts, then it is not an effective client-patient-vet relationship. Walgreens is just about the most expensive pharmacy you can use. Wedgewood compounding pharmacy in NJ is probably much less expensive, but your vet would need to prescribe it through them.

jaredmillerdvm[OP] likes this.
  17. May 27, 2020 at 3:00 PM
    RangerBP

RangerBP SC Expat

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2017 4x4 DC, Silver Sky
    Hi gentlemen,

Thanks again for hosting this thread.

I have a 100-pound, 6-year-old GSD that is also a ball dog and he goes pretty hard at everything - running, swimming, whatever. After a long ball toss session on Monday, he seemed to be moving a little tenderly which I attributed to soreness and age.

Last night and today, however, I’m beginning to think it’s more of an athletic injury to his left hind leg right below the angle where his “elbow joint” would be. Forgive my poor dog anatomy, but in the lower tarsal/upper metatarsal, I think?

He has licked in that spot a bit today (a clue!) and isn’t putting much weight on it. I have done some gentle manipulation of the joints and felt for any structural or muscular abnormalities, finding none. No deformity, crepitus, apparent injury, tenderness (even during the focused physical exam), or visible swelling.

I’m planning on giving him a few days of light duty to recover if it’s a sprain or strain. I know on people, the rest-ice-compression-elevation approach is helpful. Is there an equivalent for large pups?

At what point should we look at going to visit the local doc to get it checked out?

Is there any value in offering aspirin or similar as a mild pain reliever/anti-inflammitory? If so, what’s the recommended mg/kg?

Many thanks again. -bp

18. May 27, 2020 at 5:10 PM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    Hey there
    You may be dealing with a tendon strain or sprain. The conservative approach is to rest and give anti-inflammatories. If there is not a steady improvement each day for 5 days, then I would have it examined and radiographed or even use ultrasound if you can find a vet that does that (not very common but I used to do it). Cranial cruciate ligament injury should also be on the list. Aspirin is fine to use for 5 days, but Rimadyl would be more effective. Give it time. Tendonitis can take awhile to heal, and that tendon will always be more prone to re-injury in the future. Keep me posted!

RangerBP[QUOTED] likes this.
  19. May 27, 2020 at 5:19 PM
    RangerBP

RangerBP SC Expat

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2017 4x4 DC, Silver Sky
    Thank you sir! Appreciate the advice.

20. May 29, 2020 at 2:17 AM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    De Nada! :thumbsup:

21. May 29, 2020 at 8:14 AM
    RangerBP

RangerBP SC Expat

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2017 4x4 DC, Silver Sky
    Update: We’re on our second day of carprofen.

He’s certainly putting more weight on it today, he’s less awkward when standing up, and generally seems more spry.

We’ll be continuing light duty through the weekend and carprofen for another 3 doses (when we expire our supply), then reassess. But he seems to be improving.

Thanks again @Kerch71!

22. May 29, 2020 at 8:36 AM
    Tundra234

Tundra234 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra DC SR5 Barcelona
    Alot of them
    So it has been a few months since the 3rd treatment of the E.K.T. for the ear infections. Just wanted to pass along that we have not had any issues since then and it hasn't come back at all. He has been so.much happier and even gained weight...lol. Here is a pic from several weeks ago....he got into the sticky weeds.

20191201_125814.jpg

23. May 30, 2020 at 2:29 AM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    :rofl:Great pic! That's awesome! Great to hear (no pun intended) that the EKT took care of the infection. Just monitor for now. If it starts to come back, you can always do another treatment. If you catch the recurring infection early, then it typically only takes 1 treatment. :thumbsup:

NewImprovedRon likes this.
  24. Jun 1, 2020 at 4:52 PM
    FirstGenVol

FirstGenVol Brake Czar

Member:
    East TN
    Vehicle:
    2002 AC
    Hey guys,

Our 10 year old husky has this scab looking rash on her side. Heat Rash? She keeps messing with it. Should we put something on it?

0601201949.jpg

25. Jun 1, 2020 at 6:25 PM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    I would first shave it so you can see the extent of the lesion. Then I would put an E-collar on her. The more she messes with it the worse it's gonna get. It's likely a hotspot. I've never found a good OTC topical for these. I usually prescribe antibiotics, topical Gentacin spray, and Apoquel - which unfortunately means a visit to the vet.

FirstGenVol[QUOTED] likes this.
  26. Jun 1, 2020 at 8:06 PM
    JMB

JMB Not new, just a little old.

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Chesapeake, VA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Super White Tundra DC
    5100s all around, 295-70-18 Defenders, 1.25 Spidertrax spacers, BD reverse lights, de-badged, interior LEDs, footwell LEDs, reverse LEDs, ARE cap, front receiver hitch for cooler holder, cooler holder/rod rack, backup camera, Kenwood HU, Westin nerf bars, Husky floor liners, folding rear seats, remote battery posts, plastidip grill chrome, Powder coat bumpers.
    It's interesting you said hotspot. When I was growing up my dad raised Beagles, rabbit dogs. I remember a brand called Happy Jack, he got it at Southern States, that had a hotspot salve. It seemed to work pretty well. Hotspot seemed to be a somewhat generic term for sores. We, my dad really, hunted with a vet that also had rabbit dogs.
    Is Happy Jack still around? Is it not a viable option anymore?
    I will say that I used Southern States 5 or 7 ways and their rabies vaccines for many years. It became illegal at some some point to give home rabies vaccines.
    Plus, I've heard a while ago that the 7 way you can get OTC is not as effective. Anyway, I hope @FirstGenVol gets it fixed.

27. Jun 1, 2020 at 8:37 PM
    GS1

GS1 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra TRD 4x4 limited
    I have a 12 year-old 'mostly German Shepherd (probably has some Akita or Rottweiller mixed in). When I started working at home due to the c-virus I began taking him out for short morning runs and increasing the time I would have him play fetch later in the day. He has always been an active dog. He started dragging his rear paws and was prescribed a liquid anti-inflammatory for 7 days which didn't seem to help much, but adversely affected his stomach. I backed off all exercise for a couple of weeks and have started taking him for slow, short walks. He is dragging his rear legs occasionally but his gait looks fine when he trots. I know leg dragging can be a sign of degenerative myelopathy, but I went down that road with my last GS and spent thousands of dollars only to learn it was a pulled muscle. I've giving him glucosamine and chrondroitin supplements. Any suggestions? Time for a hip x-ray? Other meds/?

28. Jun 2, 2020 at 4:07 AM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    Hotspot is a pretty generic term for focal allergic skin disease. Most of these spots start as an itchy allergic dermatitis that quickly develops a secondary bacterial infection (usually Staph) that's made worse by licking. I'm sure there are some OTC preparations out there that people have had success with. I've personally never found one that works consistently.

JMB[QUOTED] likes this.
  29. Jun 2, 2020 at 4:23 AM
    Kerch71

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    Describe for me the "dragging". Are his back feet knuckling over or is he dragging the limbs behind him? Knuckling over is a sign of neurologic disease, which doesn't respond to non-steroidal anti-inflammatories or glucosamine supplements. About the only thing it will respond to is steroids and sometimes Gabapentin. An xray and full neurological exam is a good idea. Shepherds can be difficult because they have orthopedic disease like severe osteoarthritis or hip problems along with neurologic disease like DM and lumbosacral stenosis. This combination of neurologic and orthopedic disease makes it difficult to determine which is the primary disease producing the clinical signs. I often treat with anti-inflammatories first to see how much they improve, then go from there.

RangerBP likes this.
  30. Jun 2, 2020 at 9:00 AM
    trucksareforgirls2

Member:
    Northeast USA
    Vehicle:
    I write this question with sadness in my heart, but I need to know if I am making the right decision to possibly Euthanize. A question I will ask another vet in person in a couple of days, once he or she examines my Keaton, but I think I need some reassurance from the wonderful vets we have on this forum. I have made the decision to take him to a new vet, as opposed to the one who has been seeing him over the past three years, as I feel she has been too whishy whoshy with decisions and not nearly as helpful or as informational as you two have been. Asking my questions on here has opened my eyes...

I have written about Keaton, my 12 going on 13 year old neutered male cat (he has been indoor only for his life span), who has had a progressive neurological issue over the past 3 years. (You can read more info if needed in my previous posts, but I will give the synapse here). It started with aggression towards the other cat and progressed to circling here and there (I thought both issues might be behavioral issues because we were in the middle of moving), but now 3 years later it has progressed to the point that without prednisone it is endless circling, vomiting after eating, weight loss (he use to be a big boy, now he is down to 10 lbs), howling and running in circles (which I believe might be seizures because you cannot stop him), the aggression has progressed to the point where the other cat hisses at him if he goes anywhere near her, and if I try and intervene he becomes aggressive towards me and has scratched me if I go near him during these periods. At night the howling is a lot worse, it's like he doesn't know where he is or something, it's the kind of howling you hear when they are terrified of something like when they are at the vet (no offense). He no longer really tolerates patting, he will lay next to me as long as I limit touching, and this is not who he used to be. This is a cat that used to make friends with anyone, even visitors, that would pet him and love him. He would also never in a million years lay teeth or a claw on me or the other cat before this all started. The difficult thing here is that although most days are filled with walking in circles part of the day, there are some days when he can still enjoy being a cat like watching all the chipmunks and other small animals out the window. He still grooms himself, he still eats and drinks, although as stated without the prednisone most of that food and water ends up on the floor, and mostly uses the litter box ok. I think in my heart I know what is best for him at this point, but I think I need reassurance. This is a much more difficult decision given the fact that I don't really know a dx, other than he just has some sort of neurological malfunction. A 2K MRI is not an option as discussed, and you guys I believe agreed with that decision in previous posts. The other cat can no longer enjoy the freedom of roaming around the house because when she does he aggressively chases her back to the basement or into my room, where she has to spend a majority of her day. She is no longer using the litter boxes regular and has been going on the floor presumably from stress. He attacks her sometimes to the point she is screaming ( a cat version of it I guess), and I of course immediately intervene when I am home.

He has been to this same vet multiple times for this, he has had at least two full batteries of labs/urine all coming back normal. The vet said his ears looked fine and she could find nothing else obvious. He does not have abnormal nystagmus, or at least he didn't when this first started. We tired a round of antibiotics with no change. The vet said he probably has a brain tumor, but she was thinking maybe not since he is still alive three years later.

It use to be that I could give him two weeks on prednisone and he would be ok, not normal, but better for a month or two. Now there is no window, as once the prednisone is finished he deteriorates within a few days if not less to back to his max symptoms. Giving him prednisone has been no walk in the park for him, as I have to chase him down, hold him down and squirt it in his mouth. He is now afraid of me thinking I am going to hold him down every time I go near him. I can't imagine that he would want this as part of his everyday life. I have no idea if he is in pain, I do hear him howling when I am not in the house when I am outside, and I would assume he may have some sort of headache, but that's another thing the vet really cannot tell me, understandably so. He has never done that thing where pets with brain tumors press their head against the wall. His breathing is faster when he is at rest, I have noticed that over the past month or so, so I am not sure if that is indicative of pain or some other metabolic change. As I write this I sit here watching him endlessly walk in circles because yesterday was his last dose of prednisone (they are compounding more today), and as I watch him I know that this isn't a life most living creatures would want I would assume.

I guess I just need to know if I should keep trying to keep him going, or is he likely suffering in pain and with his other symptoms of what seems to be confusion at times, and let him cross the rainbow bridge. I have struggled with this idea for three years now, especially now that he has deteriorated, but I am finally at peace with the idea that euthanasia may be the best thing for him given his quality of life, or lack there of. Any input from the vets here would be welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-T

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
To Top