1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking for good Toyota dealer TN

Discussion in 'South East U.S.' started by Momcar160, May 20, 2023.

1. May 20, 2023 at 11:35 AM
    Momcar160

Momcar160 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    22 TRD Sport 4x4
    TN folks-

I am looking for a 3rd gen, Probably ordering one. Any central TN dealers y’all recommend that are helpful and don’t markup too bad? I’m north west of Nashville and willing to travel to the right place. Also posted in the TN group. Thanks

2. May 20, 2023 at 11:44 AM
    colenation

colenation What’s next?

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra TRD Sport
    Readylift 4”F/2”R SST LIFT Kit Fuel Sledge D595 (20x9 +20) Thunderer Ranger A/TR (35x12.5R20) Havoc HS2 black hoop steps
    So it’s been a while but I purchased mine from Robert’s Toyota in Columbia TN. Of course that was in 2018 but I walked out of there very please with the deal and service I received.

3. May 31, 2023 at 5:26 AM
    mattvarnell

mattvarnell New Member

Member:
    Best deals I could find around TN were Beaman Toyota in Nashville (good price but not exact truck), Cookeville Toyota (exact truck but small market adjustment) , and N. GA. Toyota in Dalton, GA (no market adjustments, not exact truck but SE Toyota has lots of add-ons.) That being said, based on the deals and truck availability at the time I bought, I ended up driving to Northern Virginia and saved over $5k over the best deal in TN, based on price vs. MSRP, regionol and dealer add-ons, and trade-in value for my old tundra.

To Top