1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Let's hear it about CANOO

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by G10dra, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Mar 19, 2021 at 8:51 PM
    G10dra

G10dra [OP] Not a New Member

Member:

This electric truck is very much the future. I really liked this concept design. Such design will force the native designers to rethink traditional design to a new level.
    I can't wait for such trucks to be streamlined and be affordable to consumers like us.

:fingerscrossed:

Tundratoofun likes this.
  2. Mar 21, 2021 at 9:37 PM
    OnespeedTRD

OnespeedTRD New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Limited TRD Off-Road
    275/70r18 Cooper AT3 XLT on SCS Ray 10s, Eibach Coilovers, DD 12" Exhaust, AJT Blackout Kit, Truxedo Pro X15, paint match/chrome delete.
    I agree that concepts like this will inform and drive the bigger automakers to innovate/adopt some of these ideas into their designs, but I don't see anything like this making any real headway in the truck market. Maybe in Europe and Asia, but not in North or South America.
    You can do recreational and light stuff in that, but no real truck stuff. Its like an electric Honda Ridgeline with some extra doodads on it, kinda cool but nothing we really need in a truck. I know its just a concept, but its going to end up about as pointless as the Tesla truck will be. People will buy them for the "look at me" factor, but don't ask them to haul a load of mulch for you in it.

3. Mar 22, 2021 at 9:30 PM
    G10dra

G10dra [OP] Not a New Member

Member:
    I think this canoo will be well suited for Overlanding for the EV function of lighting and other power supply and as you said recreational light stuff. I look forward to this tuck as it could be a game-changer for those that want a pickup truck but not want to deal with skyrocketing gas prices.

Products Discussed in

To Top