1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Initiation Rituals

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Darkness, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Aug 1, 2020 at 4:28 PM
    Darkness

Darkness [OP] Allergic to white

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    Has anybody here gone through any strange initiation rituals?

I was just watching Indiana Jones where they make him drink blood from a dead guys head. It reminded me of when I was a plumber and there was a sort of acceptance ritual where new guys had to drink a beer from a plunger.

The plunger looked like it had been through absolute hell. The truth was it was a clean, never used, plunger.

When it was my time they poured the beer in and I said it would be a waste not to drink it. Pounded it. This was the raging alcoholic 23 year old me.

A young guy who started irrationally refusing to drink from the plunger turned ugly. What started off playful ended with duct tape, abs glue, and a ride in a dumpster. He was beyond pissed, we told him all he had to do was drink a beer. Its amazing the stuff we did back then and HR never got called.

You guys got anything?

Sunnier and Black Wolf like this.
  2. Aug 1, 2020 at 4:38 PM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    There was a club in Iwakuni, Japan near our fighter jet base called Wakami Zoo. 1982. You weren't kuul apparently until you drank Heineken out of a large ash tray full of cigarette ashes. I didn't smoke way back then. That's when I got kuul apparently....thanks for making me remember that! I did have several more Heineken's after that.......ooh rah! Marine Corps!!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  3. Aug 2, 2020 at 9:43 AM
    Ps3udonymous

Ps3udonymous Who is the smart ass that changed the title?

Member:
    Taped to a rolly chair and sprayed with a fire hydrant or fire hose, if you were afraid of heights then you had to climb the water tower (the top was about 200'), going into grease traps(this might be the worst one...if you've dealt with one then you know what I mean)

Products Discussed in

To Top