1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold 5/21 ICI Magnum RT Side Steps

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2014-2021)' started by mgm16trdpro, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 7, 2017 at 6:44 AM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro [OP] Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
  2. Apr 7, 2017 at 6:45 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    MSRP id $495. I want $350 obo. They are brand new never used. All mounting bolts and brackets included

3. Apr 7, 2017 at 6:54 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    Need pix of the item out of the box to protect buyer and seller

4. Apr 7, 2017 at 6:59 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I did post last night but my thread was deleted. I also wanted to show and prove they are brand new, not put on and taken off.

5. Apr 7, 2017 at 7:05 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
  6. Apr 7, 2017 at 7:07 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I don't want to ship anyway so the buyer will see them in front of them.

7. Apr 7, 2017 at 7:43 AM
    PMG

PMG New Member

Member:
    What are you going with instead?

8. Apr 7, 2017 at 8:23 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    The same, I have 2 sets. I got 1 linex and 1 without. I'm selling the 1 directly from manufacturer without linex. I love the look of them and wasn't sure I'd like the linex look but it grew on me and figured I'd keep especially since I paid couple hundred extra to have them done. I was going to sell the linex and put this on but changed my mind so now selling these.

9. Apr 7, 2017 at 8:38 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I'm also selling my stock tires, mud flaps and tie rods if anyone's interested. Willing to work out good deals with anyone here.

10. Apr 8, 2017 at 5:02 AM
    PMG

PMG New Member

Member:
    Nice. They look good. A pic of them on the truck night help sell them.

11. Apr 8, 2017 at 5:27 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
  12. Apr 8, 2017 at 5:28 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    20170324_165954.jpg

PMG likes this.
  13. Apr 8, 2017 at 5:37 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
  14. Apr 8, 2017 at 5:40 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    This is bunch of different angles of how they look on mine. I love the look. Just keep in mind the ones on my truck I paid to linex them. The ones in box are a matte finish metal like the stock photo. People can see plenty of stock metal photos online on any site that sells them. I like different and these fit that look.

15. Apr 8, 2017 at 5:46 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    My avatar pic is before I had a set in linex. The ones in box are a matte finish brand new never opened or affixed. Your basically buying brand new as if from the company without paying the brand new price. Its a steal for someone. Your getting brand new for less than you can find anywhere. Msrp is $495, cheapest I've found anywhere is $350. So you're getting the same quality product for less money. I wish I found me when I was looking to buy.

16. Apr 8, 2017 at 6:54 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Trust me I'm not short on pics if anyone wants any particular angle of them. I either have a view with and or without linex and other mods.

17. Apr 8, 2017 at 7:00 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    20170121_104920.jpg For example this is in Jan when I first got truck,it's before I got steps linex and exact to what I'm selling in box. I have other angles too. The linex steps I got done early March along with the other tons of money spent on mods by late Marchwhere you see tires, cover, ect. Lot of shit done you can't see too lol.

18. Apr 15, 2017 at 9:15 PM
    Coolhardy

Coolhardy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harris
    Vehicle:
    2014 black tundra
    Too many to list
    Do you still have the steps?

19. Apr 15, 2017 at 9:29 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Hey buddy yes I do still have, was planning to put them and tires on Craigslist tomorrow

20. Apr 15, 2017 at 9:32 PM
    Coolhardy

Coolhardy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harris
    Vehicle:
    2014 black tundra
    Too many to list
    What kinda tires? Size? Brand?Miles etc..

21. Apr 15, 2017 at 10:37 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
  22. May 7, 2017 at 1:55 PM
    MaTundra NYC

MaTundra NYC New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    NYC
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra CM Sunset bronze
    18' TRD pro rims. TRD rear sway bar Roll n lock retractable tonneau. ESP under seat storage Tailgate pop-n-lock handle Blacked out handles,mirror caps and badges tinted and smoked out...... #nomorechrome
    Hey what's your bottom price. i live close be too

23. May 7, 2017 at 5:14 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I don't want to lose a deal by me putting a price. I know the best I've seen them sell for is 350. They are brand new. Box never opened. I just want to get as close as I can to getting my money back. I'll save you some money from that 350 but prefer it as close as possible. What are you thinking?

24. May 9, 2017 at 5:22 PM
    MaTundra NYC

MaTundra NYC New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marco
    NYC
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra CM Sunset bronze
    18' TRD pro rims. TRD rear sway bar Roll n lock retractable tonneau. ESP under seat storage Tailgate pop-n-lock handle Blacked out handles,mirror caps and badges tinted and smoked out...... #nomorechrome
    ill pass on the steps. id rather go with rock slides.... thanks and good luck

25. May 9, 2017 at 5:38 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    K no prob, good luck. If u know anyone interested pass info along.

26. May 16, 2017 at 2:45 PM
    Borgs

Borgs New Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Limited Crew TRD Off-Road
    Pro Grill and Bulge TRD sway BAK MX4 Tonneau
    Are the diamond plate step pads removable from the steps? If so, can you use the steps without the step pads in place? Do your step pads have the word "MAGNUM" cut out if the 4 steps?

27. May 16, 2017 at 3:06 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Yes,yes, and I don't know. I know they can be removed because that was an option when I was looking to linex another set. We were considering taking off, linex, then put back on for the diamondplate look. They do sit on top of cross bars underneath so yes I'm guessing you can still use the step without that part on top. The reason I don't know if it has magnum on it is because I wanted to show whoever bought them they were brand new proving unopened in box. The first set I got did not have magnum anywhere on them, not the side rail or the step. I really prefer to keep the box closed so that whomever buys them at a small discount from the cheapest online price is positive they're getting them literally brand new. Hope this helps. I still have a set on my truck and love the look.

28. May 16, 2017 at 5:07 PM
    Basskrazee

Basskrazee Pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Indianapolis, IN.
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra SR5 /TRD
    AFE mass air intake TRD rear anti sway bar Headwaters seat covers TRD Pro grill Bilstien 6112 coil overs Bilstien 5160 rear shocks Consol vault
    I like the looks of the steps. Just one problem, they are made in China. I think I'm going with Iron Cross

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  29. May 21, 2017 at 7:05 PM
    sstoddard

sstoddard New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Vehicle:
    2019 Crewmax Sport
    Alarm/start (Compustar Ft7000,Rf2wl1b 2-way remotes and Drone Mobile) Tailgate inserts NSV Lightbar Tailgate actuator Blacked out decals
    What is Magnum Truck Gear?

Designed and built in the USA from the finest quality materials available, Magnum Truck Gear is the premier brand of truck accessories from the industry leading, automotive aftermarket manufacturer, Innovative Creations, Inc. (ICI). ICI has been manufacturing premium automotive accessories for over 30 years

30. May 21, 2017 at 7:08 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Just got back from selling today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top