1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hypertech Review

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by treihing, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Aug 25, 2017 at 7:45 PM
    treihing

treihing [OP] MAGA

Member:
    First Name:
    TR
    Washington State
    Vehicle:
    2018 Black Limited CrewMax
    Damn Hypertech. I read a post from a forum member talking about issues with this product and his Platinum so I called Hypertech and they told me that the cable had been updated and I should not have no issue with my 2017 Platinum and the Speedo Calibrator so I took the dive today and began my install. After 90 minutes of issues with the software, software updates, Airbag warnings, Dead Battery Tow Brake Malfunction Warnings, I called Hypertech. This time around I am told that there IS a compatibility issues with the Platinum Tundras and that I would need to send in my Calibrator to them and they would send me an updated product with new cables. This kicker is that they would not send me a return label and I had to pay for shipping. I asked if I could get an updated model on Amazon or AutoAnything and they said no even thought both websites state the product is compatible with ALL models of 2014 - 2017 Tundras. Needless to say, I am returning my Speedo Calibrator. Hypertech is an absolute fail when it comes to Support and Customer Service....

Products Discussed in

To Top