1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Husky floor liners and Cover Craft seat savers for CM

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2007-2013)' started by MacCTD, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Sep 12, 2020 at 1:46 PM
    MacCTD

MacCTD [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 CM 4x4
    5100s
    Husky floor liners, complete set including the cover for the center hump if you have the 6 passenger, I do not believe they make these anymore, they are like new despite being 10 years old, they just do not wear at all. $100
    Cover Craft seat savers, complete set front and rear for 6 passenger CM, I believe the front seats are the same on both so they should work for the 5 passenger as well, rear seat cover has cover and pocket for fold down arm rest, I do not have any pictures. They are camo, may be Real Tree I do not recall, no rip or tears in very good shape, a little sun faded in a few spots and the drivers left side is a little faded from sliding in an out, tried to show it in the picture. $125 for front and rear. I am in MA 01940.

IMG_1511.jpg IMG_1514.jpg IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1509.jpg IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1565.jpg IMG_1564.jpg

defian29 likes this.
To Top