1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Howdy from N Idaho!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by littlecarpenter, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Nov 11, 2021 at 7:33 AM
    littlecarpenter

littlecarpenter [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Becca
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra TRD
    Just lost my favorite 2014 Ram 1500 Sport truck due to trading it in for a 2016 Tundra...they seem so stark compared to the interior of my Ram, well, and the exterior --sorry, I *loved* my Mini Beast (big tires, a decent lift, tonneau, everything black to match), but that Ram was a lemon lawbreaker through and through, in the shop at least twice a year, sometimes 3 and weeks without my baby... finally fedup and warranty ran out in 2 days and it wasn't worth paying to fix my parking brake out of pocket and warranty... went with a mechanical upgrade with the Tundra I'm sure (still got the warranty), but otherwise I feel like it was a downgrade. In my center console, it's just one giant console rather than the double layer in the Ram, not sure if any of you have found a way to add a layer for checkbook, receipts, my in-truck Buck multitool or such, but I'd be interested to hear. Or anything else that ya'll have to say that makes me feel better about giving up "My Baby" :-D lol. I'm off to get my complimentary tonneau from Toyota :)

2. Nov 11, 2021 at 7:53 AM
    TXRailRoadBandit73

TXRailRoadBandit73 YOTAS,RAILROADIN',RÖKnRÖLLN',BEER,MAX/GEMMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    The 956, TEXAS
    None yet

Products Discussed in

To Top