1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hotshot Off-road & Diode Dynamics and RCI Off-road & Wanderlust Overland - Oregon City, OR

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Pmac, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Jun 11, 2021 at 3:39 PM
    Pmac

Pmac [OP] New Member

Member:
    South of Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2019 CrewMax TRD Off-road
    Ordered some lights from Hotshot, was missing one, stuff happens. Am sure they were crazy busy during the sale. So as I was missing a few bits I emailed Colton, he simply & quickly jumped all over it. I was taken at my word, which is refreshing, and DD delivered what I was missing a few days later. I was so pleasantly and positively surprised. Can not recommend both enough. They were great.

As luck would have it my group buy RCI skid plate order was also missing some stuff. Group buy craziness I am sure. Being a newb to all this and recovering from a major surgery, I set up an installer. Took the stuff to Wanderlust and they sure sure noticed. Kelsey was a joy to work with at Wanderlust, she dealt with all the issues like a pro. WL also solved my rubbing problem at no cost. When I called RCI later that day, Evan simply said we are sorry & what were you missing, OK hold on let me look in the WH. He got back on the line and said we have one left, it will be shipped today. Got that a few days later.

In both cases I could have gotten a run around and did not. All contacts with every vendor were top level customer service experiences. Recommend all of them without hesitation and will for sure do business with them going forward, regardless of other brand or price preferences. It’s so difficult to find this level of customer care, I’ll be going there first every time. I am obviously a happy camper, but no fan boy, my satisfaction is hard earned.

TRDFerguson likes this.
To Top