1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hi-Lift Jack Mounts for Bed Rail System

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by ragofabrication, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Mar 4, 2021 at 6:48 AM
    ragofabrication

ragofabrication [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Melissa Rago
    The Rago Fabrication Hi-Lift Jack Mounts for the Toyota Bed Rail System were designed to mount a Hi-Lift Jack using the the Toyota Bed Rail System.

The mounts are CAD designed, CNC cut, CNC bent, and welded by Rago Fabrication. They come with high torque knobs. Rago Fabrication designed and made the knobs in house with 1/2 inch bolts that are welded internally. They will never break away from over tightening like the plastic knobs are known for. They are Powder Coated black to protect from rust!

hi-lift jack mounts.jpg
    hi-lift jack mounts 2.jpg

Black Wolf and Saltyhero13 like this.
  2. Mar 4, 2021 at 7:32 AM
    TundraPHX

TundraPHX Ryan started the fire.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    @ragofabrication is probably sick of my shit. I think these are better suited for the back rail. The way the bracket sits on the side gives it no back support. When you wheel all that strain is on those 2 rail bolts and the center of gravity is a couple inches away and south of them with no back support. I like to go fast and hit uneven terrain. When you mount on the back wall, there is plenty of back support and the way the angles lie.....I'd say they were meant to be placed on the back wall. Just my .02 - and you know what E-40 says about people's 2 cents.......

ragofabrication[OP] likes this.
  3. Mar 4, 2021 at 7:39 AM
    ragofabrication

ragofabrication [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Melissa Rago
    Hey these can be mounted to the cab of the bed as long as the bed rails are there. :) Thanks for your feed back.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    TundraPHX[QUOTED] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top