1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Getting my '02 4Runner Sport Back

Discussion in 'Other Toyota Vehicles' started by Badknees, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Mar 25, 2021 at 11:51 AM
    Badknees

Badknees [OP] New Member

Member:
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2016 White Tundra 1794 CM 4X4
    TRD Pro BBS Wheels, TRD LED Headlights, Rigid LED Fog lights, 040 TRD Grille, 040 Hood Bulge, Black Center Valence, Driver's Grab Handle, TRD Pro Fox Suspension, 1.00" BORA Wheel Spacers, 1.5" Rear Shackles, TRD Front and Rear Sway bars, 295/70 R18 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLTs, Full Size Spare, TRD Dual Exhaust, Console cover, Console Organizer, Husky Liner X-act Contours, Tinted Front Windows, Stubby Antenna, Autoventshade Deflectors, Duplicolor Painted Calipers, 040 Painted Front End Caps, Undercover Armor Flex Bed Cover
    I bought a Thundercloud Gray '02 4Runner Sport 4X4 in 2015 with about 145K miles. Fixed it up and then gave it to my daughter. She needs to move on to a vehicle that's more baby friendly so I'm flying out to Houston and driving it back to South Carolina - road trip! Had it in the shop there for some repairs and hope she makes it back ok...fingers crossed. Excited as a little kid!
    Old I-Phone Pictures 557.jpg

Blueknights75 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top