1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Tundra side mirrors w/ aftermarket vLed puddle lights installed

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by longcat, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Feb 28, 2022 at 8:42 AM
    longcat

longcat [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    DFW / Texas
    Vehicle:
    2019 Cavalry Blue Tundra CrewMax
    Relisting in general section.

These are heated without blind spot detection

Ok I have a set of these on my truck and they are great! Bright when on and I love them. I thought I'd buy a set for my wife's Sequioa and I had a second set of mirrors lying around, so I bought some more vled's and installed them. I didn't pay attention to her previous mirrors though as they have the blind spot function on them... Uggh. So I needed to actually use the set that was already on her car to keep that function in place. Anyway, bought new vleds for those and just kept these the way they were. Figured someone would want them and not have to go through the mod work to install them in the side mirrors themselves. There are light scratches on the bottom of one of the mirror access covers but otherwise they are in great shape. (See Pics Below)

These led wires are clipped about where your door speakers are so you will need some extra wire to connect to them and run through the boot in the truck door into the cab. once inside the cab connect them together and wire them into the door wire in the driver door track (see this install thread ) or, what I did in her sequoia, and easier I think, just tap into front footwell light so they come on with the interiors or when you unlock or open the doors.

$150 + Shipping (about $40 from the zip codes I've checked but will charge you what they charge me.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Taco-Spike likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top