1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Front end bumper gap

Discussion in '2.5 Gen TRD Pro (2014-2021)' started by mungk, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Apr 21, 2018 at 7:57 AM
    mungk

mungk [OP] New Member

Member:
    Washington DC
    Vehicle:
    2017 Cement Pro
    Someone backed into me the other day. Apparently didn’t hear me honking to let him know I was behind him. (Need to get some air horns)

There was no visible damage other than a cracked license plate holder. Upon further inspection I noticed the gap on the passenger side is slightly bigger than drivers side. I don’t know if this was always the case or a result of the impact. Is everyone else’s pretty even? Is there anything I can do on my own to fix this?

[​IMG]

2. Apr 21, 2018 at 10:38 AM
    4Runner

4Runner New Member

Member:
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    2017 Black Limited FFV
    Magnuson Supercharged, FOX 2.5 DSC front and rear, TRD Exhaust, TRD Rear Sway, and many more....build thread coming
    I don’t know how to adjust it but I think it is fairly easy. I had my dealer install the painted end caps and when he pulled it around to show me, we noticed the bumper wasn’t even....like yours. He ran it back to the shop and was back out with it all even in about 20minutes. Maybe someone who knows how will ch8me in. Good luck.

Products Discussed in

To Top