1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F11 any good?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by AK 6.7PSD Replacement, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Jul 27, 2019 at 1:26 PM
    AK 6.7PSD Replacement

AK 6.7PSD Replacement [OP] New Member

Member:
    IL, MO, KS, DE, IL, AK, SC...
    Vehicle:
    2018 SR5 DoubleCab 4x4
    is F-11 any good? Should I just clay/wash/wax or use this stuff?

driverdog likes this.
  2. Jul 27, 2019 at 1:51 PM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
  3. Jul 27, 2019 at 8:21 PM
    Pudge

Pudge Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    What brand clay mitt are you using Jim?
    I have a blackfire mit that I like and recently got a nanoskin 6" disc that can go on a DA if you wanted to do that, I just use it by hand. The nanoskin is MUCH better than the blackfire. I did try it on the DA and wow was it fast but I didnt like the lack of "feel". Anyway I'm looking for a new mitt or towel and will take your recommendation if you'd give it up.

A tip, I picked up by accident when using a clay mit. I dunk it in my bucket of wash soap (reset) and fill the inside of the mitt with wash solution, I don't stick my hand it in. So basically use the mitt as a bucket to hold some reset and water. I just hold it upright by the other side of the mitt, as I go along the side of the car, the wash solution gets pushed up and out, adding some lubrication. Works well to keep the surface lubricated.
    I also spray a mix of ech20, immolube,and water. Idk if you've tried the immolube yet but it's cool stuff. Can be diluted down and added to various mixtures. Adds a lot of slickness but also some tack if that makes sense. I have a bottle 3:1 that i mist on my DA pads to keep them cool and prolong the working time of the product, works well.

4. Jul 28, 2019 at 2:59 AM
    xtyfighterx

xtyfighterx New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    North Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2015 Black Crewmax Mid Travel
    Mid travel fox 2.5 coilovers 2.0 real shocks shims 295 70 18 trail grapplers pro accessories 32in light bar blacked out bed cover sway bar Moto metal 970 18x9
    It’s good for a month or two. Only I used it once. Idk if I’d spend good money on it tho. My detailer did it for free. Looked great and beaded water fine. This is right after I picked it up
    16844C41-A0BD-40C9-8BC6-385268DAE81B.jpg

War Machine likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top