1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Extended Thread(ET) Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by the_midwesterner, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Aug 4, 2018 at 4:05 PM
    the_midwesterner

the_midwesterner [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra TRD Pro - Quicksand
    None, yet....
    I wanted to share some info I discovered while looking for some extended thread lug nuts for my Icon speed six wheels. I did some searching on here, but could not find a definitive answer or direct resource for a place to order some. After digging around a bit, I discovered a couple of vendors who have options.

Upon my research I found the following:

SCS Lug Nuts:

Pro: Price. Extended thread. Black in color. Spline and Key for theft protection.
    Cons: They seem to be out of stock often. Could not determine shipping cost, since I couldn't add them to my cart and check.

Link

upload_2018-8-4_17-36-34.jpg

Camburg Lug Nuts:

Pro: Price. Extended thread. Black in color. Spline and Key for theft protection.
    Cons: Shipping price is RIDICULOUS. They wanted almost $20 for shipping to my state.

Link

upload_2018-8-4_17-30-41.jpg

Gorilla Lug Nuts:

Pro:
    Price. Extended thread. Black in color. Spline and Key for theft protection. Available with reasonable shipping costs. Summit racing carries them.
    Cons: Not very well known. I was only able to find these after speaking with Gorilla sales dept directly.

Link

upload_2018-8-4_17-44-13.jpg

I made the decision to order the Gorilla ones off of summit racing, with free shipping, and installed them on my truck. I have had Gorilla lugs on my crawler with no rust issues, which is a big deal to me.

IMG_6217.jpg

The finished product:

IMG_6223.jpg

Hopefully this helps someone else.

Products Discussed in

To Top