1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eibach stage 1 and shackles

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by pretty, May 31, 2021.

1. May 31, 2021 at 11:05 AM
    pretty

pretty [OP] New Member

Member:
    Has anyone installed Eibach stage 1 kit with a rear Coachbuilder +3 shackles?? That is what I going to be currently using.

apparently the eibach's come set at 2.5 front lift. i wanted to use 2 shims on drive side and 1 on passenger to level out the truck. But that would put me over 3 inch of front lift on the driver's side and I am only using stock UCA's.

Looking for anyone with a similar setup or the exact same. or any experience with theEeibach kits.

Also do you need extended length lugs with ICON six speed alloys? I am getting conflicting opinions on this and I need to order some lugs in the next few days.

2. May 31, 2021 at 11:48 AM
    CCLJ03

CCLJ03 Tundra forever

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Off-Road - Cement
    I think stage 1 comes unassembled doesn’t it? I have mine sitting in the box in my garage and I have to take the spring perch off my truck in order to assemble it.

3. May 31, 2021 at 11:52 AM
    pretty

pretty [OP] New Member

Member:
    they are unassembled but the retainer clip on the shock comes in place and it's in the bottom setting. just looking to see if someone has used this kit and added shims up front.

4. May 31, 2021 at 12:26 PM
    Elduder

Elduder New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    You dont "need" ET lugs. People will argue both ways though. Ive seen ET ends break off in the wheel though. The hub bore is .1mm larger than our hubs, making them hub centric as well as lug centric.

If you want to shim them to be level, I'd use one shim on the DS and call it a day. Alignment will be possible, but dont expect your caster to be over 2 degrees at that amount of lift. Im at 2.25" and the tech was able to get a 2.4 caster angle on both sides. Stock UCAs.

Products Discussed in

To Top