1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ECP Ultimate Premier Protection? Wtf is it and is it worth it?

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2022+)' started by ja5er, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Dec 20, 2021 at 5:28 PM
    ja5er

ja5er [OP] New Member

Member:
    New York
    On the way out of the dealership I got a view of the “add-on’s”, which I usually blow over, but they had an “ECP ultimate premier protection” for like $500. https://www.ecpinc.net. Gentleman said it was a ceramic coat, which I am interested in anyway, and included the interior protection (I got a baby seat, milk cups, cookies, effin name it, shits got ruined in the past with babies :eek2:). I ask if there was a period to opt in if I changed my mind, which ends up being 7 days. The brochure doesn’t state which coating it is, so I can’t get the details from the website, I’ll call about that tomorrow.

So ultimately my question is, anyone have any info on it or utilized it in the past? Sometimes with claims it’s easier dealing with the dealer than a local business, but who knows. I would like a nice paint protection, and the interior is an added bonus.

~J

2. Dec 20, 2021 at 6:52 PM
    timsp8

timsp8 Former Tundra owner for 13 years

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra Limited Crewmax - Traded In
    Never heard of this brand, but these are usually something you can buy and do yourself for cheaper. And they wear off within a year. I don’t know about their claims or warranty, but you’re paying for comprehensive insurance which would cover the same things but have a deductible.

3. Dec 20, 2021 at 7:02 PM
    randomquickness

randomquickness New Member

Member:
    Having been a detailer as a side hustle for many years, I can assure you it won't be as good as what a legit detailer can provide (although it will be cheaper.) Also, I noticed they mentioned "partial hood" paint protection film in one package I saw. I say do full hood or not at all. That line going across it will annoy the crap out of you every time you look at it if you do partial.

Mattedfred likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top