1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dog floor hammock

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by TRDSnowInTX, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Feb 19, 2022 at 11:46 AM
    TRDSnowInTX

TRDSnowInTX [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2021 Super White Tundra TRD Pro
  2. Feb 19, 2022 at 12:23 PM
    trd_derek

trd_derek New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Burlington, NC
    Vehicle:
    2021 Tundra TRD Pro & Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
    We have Orvis seat covers for both the Tundra and Land Cruiser. I actually keep the back seats folded up most of the time in my Tundra and I have the front clips on the headrests of the front seats while laying the cover flat across the floor in the back. That gives good coverage and keeps the area the dogs jump into low. But they don’t cover the doors at all so I still get a ton of nose art on the windows and dirt and drool on the doors!

In the Land Cruiser we do the full sling and have a couple of those Orvis storage boxes that fit perfectly to form a solid surface across the whole back seat area that the sling rests on. I’ll get some pics and post them if it’ll be helpful.

TRDSnowInTX[OP] likes this.
  3. Feb 19, 2022 at 12:25 PM
    TRDSnowInTX

TRDSnowInTX [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2021 Super White Tundra TRD Pro
    Thank you. That would definitely be helpful.

4. Feb 19, 2022 at 12:54 PM
    trd_derek

trd_derek New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Burlington, NC
    Vehicle:
    2021 Tundra TRD Pro & Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
    Actually I got them both in a recent video I posted on Youtube. The one in the LC is at around 19:11 and the one in the Tundra is at 44:50 (yes I rambled a lot!). It’s also important to note that the one I have in the tundra was originally bought for my old Honda Accord, so it’s not wide enough to use like you’re supposed to but I find what I did in the Tundra worked out pretty well!

https://youtu.be/_AIBrXlmSp8

5. Feb 19, 2022 at 2:31 PM
    Coloradonative75

Coloradonative75 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Aurora Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2020 4x4 limited
    Are-z series topper, bedrug,
    @TRDSnowInTX I have this one. It works great and has enough material to cover with the rear seats up. Tapiona XXL Dog Seat Cover - 63Wx94L Black Color Back Seat Cover for Cars, Trucks & SUVs - Pet Hammock, Heavy Duty, Waterproof, Nonslip, No Odor, Seat Anchors, Washable + Pet Travel Bowl https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W597YC7?_encoding=UTF820210810_172648.jpg
    My German Shepherd now has the whole backseat floor area to get comfortable. I can take some pictures if you want.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    TRDSnowInTX[OP] and dpast88 like this.
  6. Feb 19, 2022 at 3:02 PM
    Omohundro

Omohundro 2018 Not a Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jody
    McMinnville TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra Platinum
    Bak Revolver, BedRug, Undercover Swingcase, PopLock, Bilstein 5160(rear), Firestone RideRite, TRD rear sway bar, Coachbuilder +2 rear shackles, Andersen 5” aluminum adjustable hitch, TRD dual exhaust, VLEDS interior leds including the footwell kit, TundraTex FRAC mod, VLEDS LPR backup tag mount led, Husky X-Act mats, Color matched cup holder bezel (silver), Ceramic 20% tint all around, 50% Ceramic windshield, Color Matched door handles & mirror caps, The “Stubby” antenna, AMP Research steps, VLEDS 6”step lights, ToyTec/5100 Bilstein coil overs, 700lbs red ToyTec springs (2.75” lift), 20x9 +18 Method 306 custom painted and custom fit center caps, Gorilla spline lugs, Bridgestone Revo 3s 285/60R20, TRD skid plate, RaptorLiner “Red” tow hooks, 19 Pro black LED headlights, VLEDS Triton V6 turns, Rigid SAE D series fog lamps, 19 TRD hood scoop, 2019 TRD Pro grille, Coachbuilder bumper shims, X-Pel protect under mud guards, Opti Coat Ceramic, Opti Coat Sealed. And some snakes and sparklers, because they are my favorite!
    More interested in your dogs glasses

7. Feb 19, 2022 at 5:24 PM
    Coloradonative75

Coloradonative75 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Aurora Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2020 4x4 limited
    Are-z series topper, bedrug,
    @Omohundro she has pannus, an eye condition that is helped by reducing uv light. The glasses attract so much attention, everybody loves them. My GSD does not like wearing them so much, but she tolerates them mostly LOL.

Omohundro likes this.
  8. Feb 19, 2022 at 5:35 PM
    Dawoofles

Dawoofles New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Cheyenne, WY
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement Tundra SR5
    TRD rear sway bar, SS3 Max Amber Fog Lights, Carthartt Seat Covers, Morimoto LED interior lights, Driver Side Grab Handle, Husky Floor Liners, Weathertech full SunShade, Cat Back Stainless Works Dual Exhaust, OEM metal Oil Canister, Bed Mat, Deck Rail System, OCD Center Console, Full RCI skid Plates(Engine,Transmission, Cat Guard, and fuel tank)
    Haven’t seen any products that really fit the tundra that well. Even the door guards seem small for the large doors. Velcro and cut up an old beach towel worked for keep the dogs from scratching the plastic but it’s a losing battle to try and contain all of the dog hair or drool. Anytime I leave my dogs in the back, the minute I leave one jumps in my seat.

To Top