1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

does anyone have a base map for trd/magnuson supercharger 5.7?

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by QTR FMS, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Oct 14, 2019 at 8:09 AM
    QTR FMS

QTR FMS [OP] New Member

Member:
    hi,

a friend of mine ask me to help him tune his tundra after he went with smaller pulley and overdrive pulley, he should be now around 13psi more or less, and he is using stock injector i think its the 550cc trd with fuel pressure regulator at 4 bar,

im gonna be using hptuner to tune his truck so this mean i will start from scratch and i wanted to know what is the injector data for 3 bar and 4 bar fuel pressure,

i once tried tuning the vvti on another n/a tundra and the cam timing doesnt match the commanded so i wonder is it actually tuneable and did anyone had any gain, on the dyno there was 20-30hp difference but it was random cam timing and inconsistent
    its like there is another table controlling the timing other than the base timing(on the frs ecutek it has high and low octane for cam timing does the ecu use the same method)

does 12 degree timing and afr 11.0 sound reasonable on 13psi ? i havent tuned supercharged tundra before so i want to make sure the timing is conservative for pump gas before adding meth

is there any specific table i would need to tune to optimize the performance like transmission or torque tables after the engine

thanks

2. Oct 14, 2019 at 9:14 AM
    Danimal86

Danimal86 Looks clean even when its dirty!

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 White Tundra SR5

Products Discussed in

To Top