1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Decked vs Diamonback

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by tgun, May 4, 2017.

1. May 4, 2017 at 7:52 AM
    tgun

tgun [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    295x55x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Fuel Anza D557 20x9 w/ 20" offset, ToyTec/Boss 3" Lift, Apex Rock Sliders (LineX), TRD Sway Bar, TRD Pro Grill (lineX), Hood Bulge, Painted Bumper Ends, Black out badges and door handles, Color Match Mirror caps, 2018 LED Headlights and Fogs, Linex Bed Liner, Diamondback HD Bed Cover, TRD Exhaust, Bottomland Marathon Seat Covers, TRD Shift Knob, Precision LED Interior Lighting
    Does anyone have any pros or cons of either the Decked system or the Diamondback truck bed cover? Thank you

2. May 4, 2017 at 8:00 AM
    Law323

Law323 it’s only weird if you make it weird

Member:
    First Name:
    Law
    Baton Rouge, La
    Vehicle:
    2012 4.6 L MGM DC
    Toytec BOSS suspension lift @ 3" (front) Toytec BOSS remote resi's (back) 1" Toytec block (rear) 275/70r18 Toyo AT2 Info system mod 3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats LED interior lights 50% ceramic tint front windows 35% ceramic tint windshield brow Bed mounted YETI bottle opener Paracord wrapped oh Sh!t bars 3" stubby antennae TRD sway bar Upcoming: LED backup lights OEM Backup camera Iron Cross Patriot step bars Trifold or roll up tonneau cover
    I'd love the diamondback cover, but I don't do enough to warrant one, or the decked system.

From what i hear, diamondback tonneau owners LOVE theirs. Never met someone with a decked system though.....

3. May 13, 2017 at 12:55 AM
    Paulskie

Paulskie New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Vehicle:
    2014 Attitude Black 1794
    SABM, TRD sway bar, interior LED swap, Husky's in front and WeatherTech in the back, TRD Pro Grill, Rigid Fod lights, Rigid 40" E-series, Rigid 32" hood light, BLHM with RX350/STI projectors, 4% tint, 50% windshield.
    I have Diamondback and love it. it keeps all of my tools during work and camping stuff on weekends dry and safe. I have HD version and tried 865lb pallet on the top of it and no issues. Its linexed. I've had undercover, backflip, pace edwards and Diamondback is far superior for me and my needs.

NewImprovedRon likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top