1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom Offset

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Summydad1, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Jun 29, 2020 at 6:14 AM
    Summydad1

Summydad1 [OP] Half nerd/half redneck

Member:
    St. Johns Florida
    Vehicle:
    2018 Red SR5 4X4 TRD Offroad 5.7L
    4 inch Readylift suspension lift, 35 inch Atturo Trail Blade XT tires, 20 inch Fuel Maverick rims, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, Volant cold air intake.
    Top flight operation with amazing customer service. I ordered a set of 20 inch fuel rims with Atturo 35 inch tires. These guys are fitment experts. They ask a lot of questions to make sure the fitment is correct. Most online companies just let you order anything and if it’s wrong well that’s your fault. Custom Offset won’t process your order till they check fitment for your vehicle. They mount and balance for you with new TPMS sensors. Shipping was free and they text you updates throughout the whole process. They give you a deal when you buy the combo of wheels with tires. They also offer a ceramic coating for the rims which I got and recommend. It makes cleaning a breeze. They even text you a week after delivery to make sure everything is going well. They do their reviews through Facebook only. I don’t have Facebook so I put reviews on forums. If you are looking at rims,tires,lifts then you should give these guys a shot.

2. Jun 29, 2020 at 6:18 AM
    cavalry bear

cavalry bear New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cavalry
    Vehicle:
    2019 Limited Tundra
    None Yet
    Nice, I recently put in an order with them as well --> 17" Fuel Zephyrs with 37 Fuel Grippers

3. Nov 5, 2020 at 7:35 PM
    ATrn

ATrn New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra DBL Cab Texas Edition
    Thats gonna look clean!

4. Nov 23, 2020 at 9:05 PM
    johnsmsith6073

johnsmsith6073 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2015 Limited
    Curious how your TPMS relearn procedure went? Just pulled the trigger on wheel and tires from them and now I wonder how I will get the new sensors programmed?

5. May 20, 2021 at 4:31 AM
    Harry

Harry New Member

Member:
    Goldsboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tundra 5.7L 4WD RCSB
    Ironman 4x4 Stage 3 Suspension, U-bolt Flip kit, Wheelers Superbumps, TrailToys Rear Bumper, Victory 4x4 front bumper with Ironman 4x4 12k Winch, Wet Okole seat covers, Cali-Raised ditch lights, Kicker Audio, Flowmaster 40 fab exhaust
    Going to piggy back on this. I quoted a ton of places on 5 17" icon vectors and toyo mt in 37/12.50/17. No one had the wheels in stock and everyone said it was gonna be a 8-10 week backorder. 4 weeks on the tires. So i just went ahead and put in an order with Discount Tire as they had the best prices by a good margin. I get an email from custom offsets the next day saying they have the wheels and tires in stock just at a few different locations. They say they can get everything to me within 3 weeks. I ask if they can match discounts price. I sent them the invoice from the discount order and they not only matched the price but beat it by $125! I went ahead and got lugs and tpms sensors since i saved some money on the wheels and tires. Definitely gonna put their decal on my truck and not think twice about recommending them!

To Top