1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom Double Cab Subwoofer Enclosure w/ ID 8" Sub - $150

Discussion in '1st Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2000-2006)' started by fbingha, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Sep 26, 2020 at 12:50 PM
    fbingha

fbingha [OP] New Member

Member:
    Bakersfield, CA
    This is a sealed enclosure that fits in the larger storage area beneath the rear driver's side seat. I made this out of fiberglass back in '06 and it served me well all these years. It comes with an Image Dynamics ID8 D4 Ohm sub. It's wired for 2 Ohms currently. Same sub as listed here, though mine may be an earlier model: https://www.amazon.com/ID8-V-4-D4-Dynamics-Subwoofer/dp/B015JZJBIC

I don't recall what the volume of the enclosure is but it fit the requirements of this sub. In my opinion, it hits pretty hard, shakes the side and rear view mirrors.

It has banana style plugs wired to the outside of the enclosure or you may also use them to screw down on your wire.

You'll need to supply a 2 Ohm stable amp at around 300 watts. I don't promise that it will fit in your enclosure space, since it was form fitted to mine but it probably fits yours. You DO NOT need to cut up the bottom of your seat to use this. You only need to provide a few 1" rubber spacers seated around the edge of the speaker to keep the seat plastic from touching the sub. You can see the indentations left by my spacers in the carpet around the sub in picture #1

Not looking to ship. I go to Los Angeles (around Hollywood / Burbank) a couple times a week generally so I can deliver it on my schedule.

2. Jan 27, 2021 at 7:08 PM
    XxkilltimexX

XxkilltimexX New Member

Member:
    Still available? I am in riverside Ca and can meet up.

Products Discussed in

To Top