1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cost of getting my tundra wrapped?

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Exile86, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Nov 25, 2020 at 1:38 AM
    Exile86

Exile86 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Vehicle:
    2016 tundra trd pro
    Was thinking about wrapping my 2016 tundra trd pro. Wanted to get a mate green color put on similar to the 2020 thndra trd pro green color but don’t want a glossy finish. Anyone know how much it will cost and any good shops in SoCal. I’m in the San Fernando valley area. Thank you

2. Nov 25, 2020 at 4:10 AM
    Danman34

Danman34 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Vehicle:
    2018 White Tundra TRD Sport
    Full vehicle will run $3-4k.

Saltyhero13 likes this.
  3. Nov 25, 2020 at 4:13 AM
    frichco228

frichco228 Valued Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Crewmax 4WD, TRD Offroad
    Eibach Pro Truck Stage 2 suspension, HD RAS, 285/75-18 Nokian Outpost AT, LoPro bed cover, TRD rear sway bar, DD 10 inch exhaust, and various other goodies
    Much of that depends on the grade of material used, size of the vehicle, etc....shops will quote you based on the actual job....so get several quotes.

It is not going to be cheap to have a good quality material used and have professional installation. I would guess 3-4k on the low end and 5-6k on the high end. And a full wrap is not a life of the vehicle item. It may last about 5 years. Pretty costly!

Saltyhero13 likes this.
  4. Nov 25, 2020 at 4:44 AM
    Exile86

Exile86 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Vehicle:
    2016 tundra trd pro
    Thank you for the input!!! Yea I figured it won’t last the life of the truck. Especially since it’s parked outside. I’ll call around my area I have a buddy that had his GTR wrapped by a friend of his that is starting up his own wrap business that said he would do the whole truck for $1000 but since I don’t really know his friend and also don’t know if the wrap he did is going to mess up my factory paint in the long run I figured I would go to a more established business. Anyone have any idea on a good wrap company in Los Angeles County?

5. Nov 25, 2020 at 6:06 AM
    Saltyhero13

Saltyhero13 Throbbing Member

Member:
    Fuel delete mod Cup holder upgrade
    Price will depend on your area and materials but $3K to 4K sounds about right, more for a high end professional shop. A wrap is unlikely to mess with factory paint unless repairs were done without you knowing. As far as durability, unless you meticulously take care of the wrap I wouldn't expect it to last more than 3 years but it depends on your driving conditions. The more petroleum pollutants the wrap is exposed to the quicker it degrades.

Products Discussed in

To Top