1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CLOSED - Coachbuilder Shackles Group Buy #2

Discussion in 'Deals & Group Buys' started by Coachbuilder1, Nov 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 28, 2019 at 11:39 AM
    MakMurph

MakMurph I'm here

Member:
    Great communist state of New York
    Vehicle:
    2019 Super White TRD PRO
    Window tint,RB20 running boards,Falken wildpeaks 295/70/18, CB +2 shackles, CB bumper shim kit, TRD rear sway bar, spidertraxx 1.25” wheel spacers,
    Damnit, been watching this thread, just got my 19 pro monday! Was not planned but now I need em!

2A6E2AA5-085F-4FFA-871C-05883D9AC138.jpg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    Tundyfundy and AZTundra like this.
  2. Jun 28, 2019 at 11:45 AM
    AZTundra

AZTundra No Longer a New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 White Crewmax Limited 5.7 FFV
    Magnuson Supercharger, TRD Goodies (Pro Suspension, Pro Grille, Exhaust, CAI, Rear Sway Bar, Oil Cap). Weather Tech Floormats, BakFlip MX4, Spray In Bedliner, AMP Research Bed Extender and Bed Step, Side Steps, B&W Adjustable Drop Hitch, AJT Designs Battery Hold Down, SDHQ Sliders.
    I'll get you added to our list as well. Are you able to edit the uploaded image to blackout the price? Coachbuilder didn't want us to post the discounted prices.

3. Jun 28, 2019 at 11:48 AM
    MakMurph

MakMurph I'm here

Member:
    Great communist state of New York
    Vehicle:
    2019 Super White TRD PRO
    Window tint,RB20 running boards,Falken wildpeaks 295/70/18, CB +2 shackles, CB bumper shim kit, TRD rear sway bar, spidertraxx 1.25” wheel spacers,
    Oops sorry!

4. Jun 28, 2019 at 12:20 PM
    Alch3mist

Alch3mist Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra Platinum
    Platinum base, K&N cold air intake, Bed-x-tender, light bar in lower grill, Fuel rims with offset, front lifted via Bilstein 5100's, soon to add Coachbuilder Shackles +2 to rear.
  5. Jun 28, 2019 at 1:52 PM
    EAK

EAK New Member

Member:
    KY
    Vehicle:
    ‘15 White 1794
    BAMuffler 8” SS Bilstein 6112/5160 Icon UCAs
    In for +3. Thanks Dave.

Just had a great conversation with Dave. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to educate a newbie like me. Give him a call if your unsure. He’ll be anxious to help.
    D5855F49-9159-420D-B9FD-8707059A0E4F.jpg

AZTundra and Coachbuilder1[OP] like this.
  6. Jun 28, 2019 at 2:13 PM
    Coachbuilder1

Coachbuilder1 [OP] Industry Leader Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Salt Lake City UT
    2007 SR5 5.7 Katzkin, LED lighting through out, LED door handles, Color Matched handles & grill surround, CST 3.5" Spindles OME 614 Full Suspension, Coachbuilder +3" Shackles by Ekstrom Design, BHLM,35"/12.5"/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers,BMF SOTA death metal black finish 20"x10" -19 offset.
    I'd add 1 shim to the driver side just to correct the uneven stance. Its amazing how much better the truck looks by correcting the twist in the suspension but also transfers more weigh to the center where ewe need I most. All ends up improving handling.

7. Jun 28, 2019 at 2:57 PM
    TuFerLife

TuFerLife New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra TRD Sport 4x4
    3" Toytec Eibach coilovers with .5" coachbuilder shims and Coachbuilder +3 shackles, JBA Upper Control Arms, Fuel Assault 20x10 -18 offset on 35x12.50 Cooper ST Maxx, Amp research stepbars, JBA Long tube headers, custom mid pipes and TRD Replacement exhaust system by Dirty Deeds, TRD Black Chrome Tailpipes, Bullit liner spray in liner, S&B CAI, Katzkin leather with Degreez heated and cooling system, Husky floorliners, Coachbuilder roof rack with 13 Rigid pods and Switchpro switch, TRD skid plate, Pop-N-Lock, Auto Tailgate down mod, Rattletrap sound deadener in headliner and door panels. Kenwood DDX 9906XR headunit with full Tech 12 volts sound system and dash cam.
    @Coachbuilder1 with the lightning fast shipping!!!

Can’t wait to replace my Toytec shackles with these.

EA17BF57-B3C6-4CA6-8C5F-9276BF6D2D65.jpg

8. Jun 28, 2019 at 3:01 PM
    saybng

saybng Just a member.

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Ventura CA
    Vehicle:
    16 Tundra 1794 CM in BLACK!
    Method Nv's, falken wildpeak 275.65.20 Dirty deeds exhaust, 5100's all around...nothin fancy.
    Sweet..did u receive shipping info prior to delivery?

TuFerLife[QUOTED] and TRDProLife like this.
  9. Jun 28, 2019 at 4:37 PM
    TuFerLife

TuFerLife New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    3" Toytec Eibach coilovers with .5" coachbuilder shims and Coachbuilder +3 shackles, JBA Upper Control Arms, Fuel Assault 20x10 -18 offset on 35x12.50 Cooper ST Maxx, Amp research stepbars, JBA Long tube headers, custom mid pipes and TRD Replacement exhaust system by Dirty Deeds, TRD Black Chrome Tailpipes, Bullit liner spray in liner, S&B CAI, Katzkin leather with Degreez heated and cooling system, Husky floorliners, Coachbuilder roof rack with 13 Rigid pods and Switchpro switch, TRD skid plate, Pop-N-Lock, Auto Tailgate down mod, Rattletrap sound deadener in headliner and door panels. Kenwood DDX 9906XR headunit with full Tech 12 volts sound system and dash cam.
    I did. Granted it was through USPS, who’s website is a poor excuse for “tracking”.

But I got the text with my order number, and was able to access my shipping info through there.

saybng[QUOTED] likes this.
  10. Jun 28, 2019 at 5:04 PM
    AZTundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Magnuson Supercharger, TRD Goodies (Pro Suspension, Pro Grille, Exhaust, CAI, Rear Sway Bar, Oil Cap). Weather Tech Floormats, BakFlip MX4, Spray In Bedliner, AMP Research Bed Extender and Bed Step, Side Steps, B&W Adjustable Drop Hitch, AJT Designs Battery Hold Down, SDHQ Sliders.
    Looks like we're up to 35 orders placed so far. I'll be sending the updates to @cmiller219 later tonight for him to update the names and status of those that ordered in post# 668.

Just another reminder to the below members to get your orders in before the group buy closes on 07/01/2019 at 12:00AM MST.

@13TundraRW @Sephon @Pbear1454 @CenTexTundra @VTYOTA @Iowa12tundra @porkitt @2016SR5CO @Myhobbes25 @azTony @speckmon @Bigboitundra @Inquiringone @Tundyfundy @Blueknights75 @DuckTruck @Bigbird57 @Wallamander @Zzooomm @cpc0812

Inquiringone and Pbear1454 like this.
  11. Jun 28, 2019 at 6:17 PM
    saybng

saybng Just a member.

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Ventura CA
    Vehicle:
    16 Tundra 1794 CM in BLACK!
    Method Nv's, falken wildpeak 275.65.20 Dirty deeds exhaust, 5100's all around...nothin fancy.
    Guess I'll have to wait..:thumbsup:

12. Jun 28, 2019 at 8:33 PM
    Bigbird57

Bigbird57 New Member

Member:
    I have received my order. They were installed yesterday. Awesomeness!

Tundyfundy and AZTundra like this.
  13. Jun 28, 2019 at 8:39 PM
    AZTundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Did you install yourself or take it in? If done yourself how easy was it to install?

Tundyfundy likes this.
  14. Jun 28, 2019 at 8:48 PM
    Bigbird57

Bigbird57 New Member

Member:
    Watch the you tube video.
    You will the ball joint press to get the bushings out. The ride is excellent.
    I have the 6112 at 1.9 and CB +1
    With 5100's in rear

bgdv1 likes this.
  15. Jun 28, 2019 at 8:52 PM
    Bigbird57

Bigbird57 New Member

Member:
    Pics20134.jpg 20133.jpg

AZTundra likes this.
  16. Jun 28, 2019 at 8:59 PM
    AZTundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Nice. Can't wait to get mine installed. I've got the TRD Pro Suspension and picked up a set of shims and went with the +3's for the rear. Debating doing the shims and +3's myself or just letting the dealer install it next Saturday. I've already got an appointment scheduled for my oil change - maybe they could knock this out at the same time.

17. Jun 28, 2019 at 9:11 PM
    Bigbird57

Bigbird57 New Member

Member:
    Go for the gold. Put the dealer on a diet.

18. Jun 28, 2019 at 9:19 PM
    AZTundra

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I just may. I'm excited to get these installed. Oh, by the way, I didn't see you post up your invoice. Make sure to post it if yours were part of the group buy so you have a chance at the $100 gift card. I tagged you in the other post because it didn't look like you had ordered yet.

19. Jun 28, 2019 at 9:44 PM
    Bigbird57

Bigbird57 New Member

Member:
    20231.jpg Before and after.
    Tires and rims Monday

AZTundra likes this.
  20. Jun 28, 2019 at 9:46 PM
    Bigbird57

Bigbird57 New Member

Member:
    My emailScreenshot_20190629-004331_Gmail.jpg

AZTundra likes this.
  21. Jun 28, 2019 at 11:26 PM
    TuFerLife

TuFerLife New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    Who can answer a n00b question for me?

I bought the half inch shim to fix the driver side lean, but it’s only 1/4”. The packaging says 1/2” lift... anyone know the reasoning behind that?

22. Jun 28, 2019 at 11:46 PM
    Tundyfundy

Tundyfundy Petunia The Tundra, and her sidekick Colbie

Member:
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    Magnetic Grey DC SR5 4x4 2016
    SUSPENSION: Bilstein 6112 coilover (1.9") w/ Powder Coated Springs and Spring Perch (TRD Red), JBA Upper Control Arms, Bilstein 5160's w/Billet Aluminium Reservoir Brackets, +2 Coachbuilder Shackles, Diff Drop Kit, Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, Brakeline Extensions, ABS Extension, Poly Bushings for Leafs, Coachbuilder Shims (2 Each Side), Coachbuilder Bumpstop Extensions, TRD Rear Sway Bar, TRD Front Sway Bar, Air Lift 5000 airbags w jounce bumpers, Daystar Airbag Cradles WHEELS AND TIRES: BF Goodrich KO2's 275/70/r18, BORA wheel spacers 1.25", TRD Wheel Caps,TRD Valve Stem Caps, Spare Tire Lock PERFORMANCE: Bullydog GT Tuner(Performance Tune), TRD Intake, TRD Dual Exhaust (with Modified Exhaust Hangers for Levelling Tail Pipe),TRD Brake Pads, TRD Oil Cap (US), TRD Radiator Cap, TRD Oil Filter, Optima Yellow Top Battery,GP Battery Distribution Blocks, StopTech Slotted Cryo Treated Rotors, Goodridge G-Stop Steel Braided Brake Line Kit PROTECTION: PNP Engineering Type 4 Rock Sliders (With Full Dimple Plate) ,ADD Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper w Red/Blk Shackles and Custom Stomp Pad, TRD Skid Plate with ReadyLift Spacer Kit, Victory 4x4 LCA Skid Plates, JOMAX ABS Sensor Armor, Rear Diff Breather Mod, ARK splash guards INTERIOR: Husky Liners X-Act (Front and Full Coverage Rear and Front Weather Beater Trans Hump), Interior LED Bulbs, WheelSkins Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover(EuroPerf), Clazzio Genuine Leather Seat Covers(BLK/DRK GRYwith custom stitching and embroidered headrests), Clazzio Seat Heaters (Front and Rear), Entune Startup Screen MOD, Entune Off Screen Mod, Tinted Windows with Windshield Visor, AJT Key Fobs,Eagle Claws Floor Mat Clips, Bodyglove Visor Organizer,Custom Door Cup Inserts, Glass Break Sensor,AJT Radio Knobs, Custom Dior Cup Inserts EXTERIOR: Full Debadge, LED Brake Light Bulbs, LED Rear Turns, LED Reverse, LED Plate Lights, LED Cargo Lights, LED Third Brake Lights, LED Front Marker Lights, LED Fog Light Bulbs, Lamin-X Fog Light Covers (Amber),2018 OEM LED Headlights, iHacker harness, VLED Universal Puddle Lights, VLED Interior Footwell Lighting (Front and Rear),VLED Extreme Amber Fornt Turns, NSV Knight Rider Light bar, Baja Designs Sport Squadron Pods in Rear Bumper (Driving/wide), Painted Red Tow-hooks, Bed Rail System, Blind Spot Mirrors, Hitch-safe, Tail-gate lock, EAG Raptor Grille, Custom Grille Badge,Full Vinyl Wrap (Matte Black/Matte Pine Green Mettalic), Charvonia Designs Tie Bed Tie-Downs, Bull Ring Bed Rail Anchors, Line-X, Tundra Bed Mat, Bakflip F1 Bed Cover SOUND: Noico 80Mil Sound Deadening and Noico 170 Mil Thermal Insulation (All 4 Doors, Roof, Floors, Rear Panel, Dash). Hertz Uno K170's Component Speakers (Front Doors with Upgraded Sail Panels), Hertz Uno K170 Coaxial Speakers (Rear Doors), JBL C1-075ct Tweeters (Total 4) in Side Dash and Center Speaker, JBL Stadium 5 Amp w/Remote Bass Adjustment Knob and Amp Rack, 12" Infinity Reference Subwoofer in Custom Enclosure w/ “TUNDRA” Logo, Fast Rings Foam Speaker Rings System(4 Doors), Fix 86 DSP
    Due to the geometry of the suspension 1/4” shim translates to a 1/2” lift. Not sure why but I can confirm from my install.

AZTundra and TuFerLife[QUOTED] like this.
  23. Jun 28, 2019 at 11:51 PM
    Tundyfundy

Tundyfundy Petunia The Tundra, and her sidekick Colbie

Member:
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    Magnetic Grey DC SR5 4x4 2016
    SUSPENSION: Bilstein 6112 coilover (1.9") w/ Powder Coated Springs and Spring Perch (TRD Red), JBA Upper Control Arms, Bilstein 5160's w/Billet Aluminium Reservoir Brackets, +2 Coachbuilder Shackles, Diff Drop Kit, Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, Brakeline Extensions, ABS Extension, Poly Bushings for Leafs, Coachbuilder Shims (2 Each Side), Coachbuilder Bumpstop Extensions, TRD Rear Sway Bar, TRD Front Sway Bar, Air Lift 5000 airbags w jounce bumpers, Daystar Airbag Cradles WHEELS AND TIRES: BF Goodrich KO2's 275/70/r18, BORA wheel spacers 1.25", TRD Wheel Caps,TRD Valve Stem Caps, Spare Tire Lock PERFORMANCE: Bullydog GT Tuner(Performance Tune), TRD Intake, TRD Dual Exhaust (with Modified Exhaust Hangers for Levelling Tail Pipe),TRD Brake Pads, TRD Oil Cap (US), TRD Radiator Cap, TRD Oil Filter, Optima Yellow Top Battery,GP Battery Distribution Blocks, StopTech Slotted Cryo Treated Rotors, Goodridge G-Stop Steel Braided Brake Line Kit PROTECTION: PNP Engineering Type 4 Rock Sliders (With Full Dimple Plate) ,ADD Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper w Red/Blk Shackles and Custom Stomp Pad, TRD Skid Plate with ReadyLift Spacer Kit, Victory 4x4 LCA Skid Plates, JOMAX ABS Sensor Armor, Rear Diff Breather Mod, ARK splash guards INTERIOR: Husky Liners X-Act (Front and Full Coverage Rear and Front Weather Beater Trans Hump), Interior LED Bulbs, WheelSkins Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover(EuroPerf), Clazzio Genuine Leather Seat Covers(BLK/DRK GRYwith custom stitching and embroidered headrests), Clazzio Seat Heaters (Front and Rear), Entune Startup Screen MOD, Entune Off Screen Mod, Tinted Windows with Windshield Visor, AJT Key Fobs,Eagle Claws Floor Mat Clips, Bodyglove Visor Organizer,Custom Door Cup Inserts, Glass Break Sensor,AJT Radio Knobs, Custom Dior Cup Inserts EXTERIOR: Full Debadge, LED Brake Light Bulbs, LED Rear Turns, LED Reverse, LED Plate Lights, LED Cargo Lights, LED Third Brake Lights, LED Front Marker Lights, LED Fog Light Bulbs, Lamin-X Fog Light Covers (Amber),2018 OEM LED Headlights, iHacker harness, VLED Universal Puddle Lights, VLED Interior Footwell Lighting (Front and Rear),VLED Extreme Amber Fornt Turns, NSV Knight Rider Light bar, Baja Designs Sport Squadron Pods in Rear Bumper (Driving/wide), Painted Red Tow-hooks, Bed Rail System, Blind Spot Mirrors, Hitch-safe, Tail-gate lock, EAG Raptor Grille, Custom Grille Badge,Full Vinyl Wrap (Matte Black/Matte Pine Green Mettalic), Charvonia Designs Tie Bed Tie-Downs, Bull Ring Bed Rail Anchors, Line-X, Tundra Bed Mat, Bakflip F1 Bed Cover SOUND: Noico 80Mil Sound Deadening and Noico 170 Mil Thermal Insulation (All 4 Doors, Roof, Floors, Rear Panel, Dash). Hertz Uno K170's Component Speakers (Front Doors with Upgraded Sail Panels), Hertz Uno K170 Coaxial Speakers (Rear Doors), JBL C1-075ct Tweeters (Total 4) in Side Dash and Center Speaker, JBL Stadium 5 Amp w/Remote Bass Adjustment Knob and Amp Rack, 12" Infinity Reference Subwoofer in Custom Enclosure w/ “TUNDRA” Logo, Fast Rings Foam Speaker Rings System(4 Doors), Fix 86 DSP
    This will happen but I’m currently on a cruise ship from Victoria, BC to Seattle. When I arrive home to California I’ll pull the trigger on this. WiFi sucks here...
    Gonna get the bumper shims as well.

AZTundra[QUOTED] likes this.
  24. Jun 29, 2019 at 4:47 AM
    cpc0812

cpc0812 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cory
    Vehicle:
    2018 Cement 4 X 4 CM
    Already ordered.

AZTundra[QUOTED] likes this.
  25. Jun 29, 2019 at 5:59 AM
    LT75

LT75 Seasoned Pro

Member:
    Saint Charles, IL
    No mods yet
    Turn the bolt the other way. If the nut is facing in you won’t be able to fit a 35” spare tire in the future if you decide to get one.

Krewcial, Tundyfundy and AZTundra like this.
  26. Jun 29, 2019 at 9:52 AM
    13TundraRW

13TundraRW New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 White Tundra CM RW
    MCM UCA, MCM Shackles, 2.5 ADS C/O, Durobumps Front, Deaver U748, 2.5 ADS Bypasses, Wheelers/Timbren bumps rear, SoftTop
    Finally got to it.

20190629_095147.jpg

AZTundra likes this.
  27. Jun 29, 2019 at 10:10 AM
    Wallamander

Wallamander New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
    I’m in!

A10F7345-E264-48AC-8888-DE080769030A.jpg

AZTundra likes this.
  28. Jun 29, 2019 at 12:09 PM
    Pbear1454

Pbear1454 New Member

Member:
    NorCal and SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tundra TRD
    Bilsteins SPC RCI Steel Bumpers

Thanks for the reminder as I was busy with moving and haven’t been on the site for days

29. Jun 29, 2019 at 1:12 PM
    Pbear1454

Pbear1454 New Member

Member:
    NorCal and SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tundra TRD
    Bilsteins SPC RCI Steel Bumpers
    Thanks @Coachbuilder1 @cmiller219 @AZTundra for ensuring I get my order done.

I’m now in :hattip:

CDB5A063-F5AC-4532-AEEA-5E1FB4FE1B66.jpg

AZTundra likes this.
  30. Jun 29, 2019 at 2:33 PM
    Inquiringone

Inquiringone -Blue N Blac- an a little chrome

Member:
    First Name:
    Ter
    NorCal 408
    Vehicle:
    U can take the guy out of the garage, But U can’t take the garage out of the guy
    Not many yet, mostly stock.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    AZTundra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top