1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Christmas early!!!!

Discussion in 'California' started by AnonVet, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Mar 14, 2018 at 9:33 PM
    AnonVet

AnonVet [OP] That's what she said!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    7 inch pro comp 35x12.5 RPB Repulsars (Hate'em) 18x9 Rhino Glamis Bilstein 5100's TRD Pro grille Murdered out Spyder heads Smoked tails Leds all around her Debadged Go Rhino BR5 Front Bumper
    So I've been on the fence about lifts and all that shit and I'm sure y'all can agree with me, it's never easy to choose because a lift is a splurge thing. So I came home today and had a feeling there was gift and my wife bought me a 7inch Pro Comp lift.in t minus 5 seconds I had that crate torn apart and could wait any longer..... but I have to. My main man who does lifts and what-not currently has a Suzuki Samuri that's he's making a dually on his dual pole lift at work. He's been chomping at the bit to do another lift for me but his project is taking up the lift space at his shop. Are there any tundra bros here that could assist or may be want a nice steak dinner and some cash and a good time to install this bad boy before NASCAR on sunday? Help a wheeler out. I'll throw in some cash also. The "authorized" pro comp shop in town wants 1400 to install... and he's high to think I'd ever pay that. Have tired and everything but would rather meet some new folks in the tundra community and possibly kick some parts and cash to help with their new build. I'm in the socal are. Just north of LA. Please let know if You have the space for this and don't mind a beer or 2. After we can have shots lol. Look forwardd to hearing from yall. DAN OUT

Products Discussed in

To Top