1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Brake controller installation location

Discussion in 'Towing & Hauling' started by Festus, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Jun 1, 2016 at 4:18 PM
    Festus

Festus [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Art
    Vehicle:
    2010 tundra trd
    I have a 2010 four wheel drive tundra already wired up for towing but I haven't figured out where to place the brake controller. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Festus

2. Jun 1, 2016 at 4:55 PM
    mdavis

mdavis I need a beer.

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Rock Hill, SC
    Take a look in the 2nd gen general discussion forum. Should find what you are looking for.

3. Jun 1, 2016 at 6:41 PM
    bobeast

bobeast really old member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hollister, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC
    - Bull Bar - LED Bunny Burners - AMP retractable running boards - Headlight leveling retrofit - P3 Brake Controller - 60% rear seat delete - relocation of Sub to rear wall - Bilstein 5100 x4, top setting with 2 shims per side - Coach builder +2 rear shackles w/carrier bearing drop - Firestone Air bags - on-board compressor with auto-leveling - Dual Undercover Swing Boxes. - P285/65/R20 (34.6") BFG TA KO2's - TRD Front skid plate - Pop & Lock Tailgate lock - Remote Tailgate mod - LED Headlights - Nav Bypass - iPhone integration - Serius/XM retrofit - 25% front tint - Bizon electric tonneau cover - Power folding tow mirror upgrade - 2010+ leveling Headlight mod - Auto-fold mirror mod. - one-touch lane changer mod - Flash to open garage opener mod - Rigid H/L fog light upgrade - Pushbutton / Remote start mod.
    That little cubby betwixt the 12v receptacles is ideal for the P3. "hang" it from the roof of that cubby and you'll have easy access to the oh-crap knob.

2vt5o2c.jpg

4. Jun 2, 2016 at 6:37 AM
    Festus

Festus [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Art
    Vehicle:
    2010 tundra trd
    The dash board layout of my 2010 is different than this one. The 'cubby' is located under the radio at the top & middle of the dash board. There is a double drink cup holder that slides in and out where this cubby is located.

Products Discussed in

To Top