1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bomb detonates as....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by WarEagleSteve, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Sep 19, 2016 at 10:48 AM
    WarEagleSteve

WarEagleSteve [OP] Getting out of Jersey!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    N.J.
    Vehicle:
    2015 White Tundra Crew Max SR5/Off Road
    As some of you have heard there were multiple IED's in New Jersey and New York that were planted and went off.

Here is a video from Elizabeth, NJ. The bomb tech's, via robots, we're trying to diffuse one of the devices when it went off..

Alleged suspect was found later and taken into custody in the neighboring town.

MotoTundra and TheBeast like this.
  2. Sep 19, 2016 at 11:04 AM
    TheBeast

TheBeast Mr Line-X

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2012 CM 4x4 TRD
    thank god for EOD robots

3. Sep 19, 2016 at 11:36 AM
    Sean266

Sean266 #ThinBlueLine Staff Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Been following this. What a damn coward. Cannot stand these shitheads who think injuring/killing innocent peoples/children is acceptable.

4. Sep 19, 2016 at 11:40 AM
    WarEagleSteve

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    N.J.
    Vehicle:
    Not too far From where I work...

RowdyRon likes this.
  5. Sep 19, 2016 at 12:01 PM
    Motor71

Motor71 teufel hunden

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2016 tundra platinum
    TRD sway bar, matching mirror cover, husky x-act mats, 20% tint, esp aluminum box, Line-X, Undercover Flex tonneau cover, led interior lights.
    I'm about 20 min. from there too.....We been warned about this and now it's just hitting closer and closer to home.

ColoradoTJ and WarEagleSteve like this.
  6. Sep 19, 2016 at 12:36 PM
    aperezsh

aperezsh HooYah Murica! Get Some!

Member:
    So-Cal (San Diego East County)
    Vehicle:
    16 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crew Max Magnetic Gray Metallic
    A little this and that...Broke now
    Makes the blood boil every time my brothers. Be ready be vigilant.

zcarpenter92, rons23 and ColoradoTJ like this.
  7. Sep 19, 2016 at 12:38 PM
    Law323

Law323 Pray for peace, prepare for war

Member:
    First Name:
    Law
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2012 4.6 L MGM DC
    3" Rough Country Level lift (front) 1" Toytec block (rear) 275/70r18 Toyo AT2 Info system mod 3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats LED interior lights 50% ceramic tint front windows 35% ceramic tint windshield brow Bed mounted YETI bottle opener Paracord wrapped oh Sh!t bars 3" stubby antennae Upcoming: LED backup lights/cargo lights OEM Backup camera Raceline Raptor? 18x9 wheels ICI magnum step bars TRD sway bar Toytec BOSS 3" suspension lift Trifold or roll up tonneau cover Tow mirrors????
    cowards.

driverdog, MotoTundra and ColoradoTJ like this.
  8. Sep 19, 2016 at 1:25 PM
    MotoTundra

MotoTundra Adrenaline Addict

Member:
    Vehicle:
    14' Black TRD CM
    TRS Mini D2S Retrofit on TRD Pro Headlights (Apollo 2.0 Shrouds, 35w XB Ballasts, 5500k Bulbs) TRD Pro Grill BakFlip VP Tonneau w/BakBox Dipped wheels & bumpers Undercover Swingcase SunTek Paint Protection film Yellow Lamin-X Fog Overlays Tint Bedmat
    Unreal.

9. Sep 19, 2016 at 1:40 PM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2012 Rock Warrior 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Very crazy this keeps going on. In Boston for the weekend and now my wife is in Boston for a few days for work while I'm up an hour or so north west. On high alert and nervious that she is in the city.

Law323 likes this.
  10. Sep 19, 2016 at 3:34 PM
    Sean266

Sean266 #ThinBlueLine Staff Member

Member:
    Colorado

IMG_4034.jpg

boardude likes this.
  11. Sep 19, 2016 at 5:02 PM
    Randy Morton

Randy Morton New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tundra Double Cab (I call it my Land Yacht)
    Sadly, the media will parade his face and name across the headlines, and across the nation. This will give him the fame he wants, and inspire copycats. If they'd just show a generic silhouette and only give his name as "The Cowardly Micro-Penised Killer", a lot of this would stop.

16tunterd, MotoTundra and Sean266 like this.
  12. Sep 19, 2016 at 5:19 PM
    Law323

Member:
    First Name:
    Law
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2012 4.6 L MGM DC
    3" Rough Country Level lift (front) 1" Toytec block (rear) 275/70r18 Toyo AT2 Info system mod 3D MAXpider Kagu floor mats LED interior lights 50% ceramic tint front windows 35% ceramic tint windshield brow Bed mounted YETI bottle opener Paracord wrapped oh Sh!t bars 3" stubby antennae Upcoming: LED backup lights/cargo lights OEM Backup camera Raceline Raptor? 18x9 wheels ICI magnum step bars TRD sway bar Toytec BOSS 3" suspension lift Trifold or roll up tonneau cover Tow mirrors????
    I felt the same way when my wife went up to Baltimore right after the Freddie Gray riots.

13. Sep 19, 2016 at 6:02 PM
    computeruser6

computeruser6 Climate heretic

Member:
    First Name:
    Dirk
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Regular Cab Tundra
    Fox 2.0 coilovers Nitto Exo Grapplers
    No, the growing number of attacks are a part of a war being waged. A guy like Omar Mateen didn't just walk into a night club to kill 49 people for 15 minutes of fame. The coordinated attacks in Paris weren't just due wanting attention or fame. These attacks are being done for specific purposes. Simply looking upon these men as "cowards" is not looking at it in the right way to view the situation. If they were simple cowards they would keep living off of welfare or stick with their day job (many of them are college educated with good jobs like Dahir Adan in Minneapolis) These Islamic terrorists have successfully changed the way we live, have they not? Hell, they don't even need to get into the airport or other secure area, just set the bomb off in the wait line. People are scared and most political leaders in the West are seemingly incompetent. The purpose of these attacks is to spread Islam and kill kafirs. Centuries ago the Ottoman advance in the Mediterranean was stopped during the battle of Lepanto (1571) and the land advance at Vienna (1683). In the centuries following that the Ottoman and Mughal Empires were slowly dismembered by overwhelming Western military might. Now, millions are freely walking into most of Europe. So much for all that struggle so many years ago. War is not coming. It is already here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhI0Xqv5Rc

https://youtu.be/42Vyelz698k?t=35s

14. Sep 19, 2016 at 6:46 PM
    boardude

boardude I am Batman!

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Pro Inferno
    Your mom
    I wonder if these were related to the other bomb threats from today. High school in Illinois and elementary school in Utah. Scary how it can happen anywhere at anytime

15. Sep 19, 2016 at 9:40 PM
    Law323

Member:
    First Name:
    Law
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2012 4.6 L MGM DC
    Dirk, yes war is already here. It arrived in 2011 and has escalated from there. Yes, our leadership is incompetent and most likely supplying these cowards with ammunition. Yes, they have changed the way we live.
    But, make no mistake, these idiots ARE cowards. They know there's no way they can overthrow western civilization face on, so what do they do? They try to incite fear and panic among the people. How? By setting off bombs and going hide in some shithole. These are the kind of people that abuse their own women and children (won't get started on their goats) just for disagreeing with them. These are the idiots that expect a country to change their laws and customs to appease them. If you notice their behavior, they don't go face to face, they go behind your back, they scurry back to their godforsaken piece of land or home after anonymously dropping off a bomb.
    By definition, they ARE cowards.
    The right way to look at these radicals is one way - the enemy.
    Someone comes to my house, and tells me how my wife should dress and how I should treat her, better be prepared for a nice rendezvous between my fist and their face, and quite possibly - if it calls for it - a bullet to the brain.

I know exactly the right way to look at them.

16. Sep 20, 2016 at 2:14 AM
    WarEagleSteve

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    N.J.
    Vehicle:
    Hate to say it but in our region bomb threats are becoming a weekly issue...

Motor71 likes this.
To Top