1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstien 6112 with OME-60100 rear and Valley spring AAL

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by AZ_Tundra1, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Sep 7, 2020 at 11:16 AM
    AZ_Tundra1

AZ_Tundra1 [OP] Gold member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2020 White Tundra SR5
    Bilstien 6112 front shocks set at 1.9"
    I have the 6112 up front at 1.9 and plan to raise it to 2.5 when I do the rear. In the rear I am planning on getting a custom add a leaf from valley spring shop in Phoenix,AZ. They offered to re-shape my factory rear leaf spring pack since I overloaded my payload with some dirt and fear I may have flattened them a little. They are also going to add 3 new leafs to the stock spring pack to add 1.5" of lift, give it a progressive profile, and add close to 1k to the payload. They are going to rebuild the whole pack as one which apparently should help with longevity of the pack. Since the rear will be progressive now I figured I would also add a progressive shock like the OME-60100. I originally wanted the 5160's but feel like it's a bad idea to mix different shock profiles on the same suspension component. I would also be maxing them out to 1.5" of lift, which I feel is bad as well. Would this be a wired combo to have digressive up front and progressive out back? Could I mix the digressive 5160s with the progressive spring pack?

2. Sep 19, 2020 at 1:26 PM
    TundraLaw

TundraLaw New Member

Member:
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    24 limited hybrid offroad
    I’m not sure about the other aspects of this post, but I do know 5160s can be run up to 2inches of rear lift.

Products Discussed in

To Top