1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Best rear lift option for my setup

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by BoringAttitude, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Dec 3, 2020 at 10:33 PM
    BoringAttitude

BoringAttitude [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra TRD Limited Crew Max
    K02 275/70/18 on ATX AX201, 6112's, Blah Bla
    I know this has been beaten to death but I really think you have to look at every scenario differently depending on the intended use, etc. I have looked all over the forum, interweb, utube, etc...

Currently running 6112's in the front at 1.9" setting. I have .5 inch CB shims that I had on the truck before swapping out the suspension. My plan is to keep it at 1.9" and add the CB's for around 2.7"'s of lift (I didnt get a full 1 inch originally hence my guesstimate). I plan to wait and install my Victory Stealth bumper when it arrives and see what type of sag I get in the front if any.

Truck is a daily for work and I drive all over the asphalt jungle. In the summer I tow my 20' travel trailer that weighs around 4k. The rear does sag a bit but I do run weight distribution bars to help it out.

I am looking at:

Low Range Offroad 1" tapered blocks
    or -
    1 inch lift shackles (Maxtrac's, SDHQ's) Toytec and CB's are nice but I dont think for my purpose that they are worth the extra money.
    or -
    Icon progessive AAL ( May be overkill)

I have new 5100's ready to go sitting right next to me.

I plan to upgrade to 295/70/18's or 35/12.50's if possible w/o a BMC

Thoughts?

Products Discussed in

To Top