1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BEST ALIGNMENT ON THE FRONT RANGE! LOCATION IS EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by The Juice, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Jan 21, 2021 at 8:53 AM
    The Juice

The Juice [OP] THE JUICE IS LOOSE !!

Member:
    COLORADO NATIVE
    Vehicle:
    2013 TUNDRA W/ ROCKET BOOSTERS
    FLUX CAPACITOR/ HOVERCRAFT CONVERSION
    Where you get your alignment matters! Especially if you have a lift! It is amazing how bad so many shops are at alignments! I had 3 shitty alignments done on my tundra with a 3" suspension lift (OME) and SPC control arms. You'd think, with these control arms, that you can't get it wrong. BUT so many did for me. I tried to save money and went to shops with the lowest prices.....I got what I paid for.

- TREAT YOURSELF TO THE BEST ALIGNMENT!! TOYTEC has a shop in North Denver and does alignments and lifts. I bought my suspension from them. I figured if anyone would get the alignment right it was them. I drove 45 minutes from Northern Colorado for my appointment. I asked them to reset all the steering components and start from scratch because of the shit work done on it at 3 other shops. My truck drives like it is brand new! It has never driven this well since I had it lifted. The job cost me 100$ and they are the only ones I will go to for work on my baby from now on! Doing an alignment on a lifted truck should not be performed by amateus who think it's the same as doing a passenger car! IT IS DIFFERENT.

-There are A LOT of new members on here with new lifts and I hope this helps save you time and wasted money. Make sure you get your alignment right.

-SERIOUSLY.... Thank you @Toytec Lifts !!!!!! My truck handles INCREDIBLE now! I am so grateful for you guys!

Toytec Lifts and frichco228 like this.
  2. Jan 21, 2021 at 9:38 AM
    The Juice

The Juice [OP] THE JUICE IS LOOSE !!

Member:
    COLORADO NATIVE
    Vehicle:
    2013 TUNDRA W/ ROCKET BOOSTERS
    FLUX CAPACITOR/ HOVERCRAFT CONVERSION
  3. Jan 21, 2021 at 10:34 AM
    Toytec Lifts

Toytec Lifts New Member

Member:
    Denver, CO.
    Thank you for the kind words and for letting us get your rig dialed in properly!

Hope to see you around again soon!!

The Juice[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top