1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

**BAMuffler Budget Blowout Sale** - now closed.

Discussion in 'Deals & Group Buys' started by TuFerLife, May 20, 2019.

1. May 28, 2019 at 4:25 PM
    TuFerLife

TuFerLife [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra TRD Sport 4x4
    3" Toytec Eibach coilovers with .5" coachbuilder shims and Coachbuilder +3 shackles, JBA Upper Control Arms, Fuel Assault 20x10 -18 offset on 35x12.50 Cooper ST Maxx, Amp research stepbars, JBA Long tube headers, custom mid pipes and TRD Replacement exhaust system by Dirty Deeds, TRD Black Chrome Tailpipes, Bullit liner spray in liner, S&B CAI, Katzkin leather with Degreez heated and cooling system, Husky floorliners, Coachbuilder roof rack with 13 Rigid pods and Switchpro switch, TRD skid plate, Pop-N-Lock, Auto Tailgate down mod, Rattletrap sound deadener in headliner and door panels. Kenwood DDX 9906XR headunit with full Tech 12 volts sound system and dash cam.
    Sorry for the delay, crazy weekend and even crazier work day getting back... I'll update the OP with @Lugnut321's order. People have been ordering, but I haven't gotten many posts here.

Rica25 likes this.
  2. May 28, 2019 at 5:45 PM
    charliebison

charliebison New Member

Member:
    Can you contact Keith to get an accurate count? I’m ready to order tomorrow, but would like to know what the solid number is at this point.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Rica25 and TuFerLife[QUOTED][OP] like this.
  3. May 28, 2019 at 8:35 PM
    eastwa

eastwa New Member

Member:
    SE WA State
    Vehicle:
    2018 Quicksand
    Bottle opener in bed,Husky Xact Contours
    Watching

Rica25 and TuFerLife[OP] like this.
  4. May 28, 2019 at 10:13 PM
    TuFerLife

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    3" Toytec Eibach coilovers with .5" coachbuilder shims and Coachbuilder +3 shackles, JBA Upper Control Arms, Fuel Assault 20x10 -18 offset on 35x12.50 Cooper ST Maxx, Amp research stepbars, JBA Long tube headers, custom mid pipes and TRD Replacement exhaust system by Dirty Deeds, TRD Black Chrome Tailpipes, Bullit liner spray in liner, S&B CAI, Katzkin leather with Degreez heated and cooling system, Husky floorliners, Coachbuilder roof rack with 13 Rigid pods and Switchpro switch, TRD skid plate, Pop-N-Lock, Auto Tailgate down mod, Rattletrap sound deadener in headliner and door panels. Kenwood DDX 9906XR headunit with full Tech 12 volts sound system and dash cam.
    Not everyone is posting here, but talked with Keith and we’re up to 9 confirmed orders. That means we’re already up to an additional $18 off! Let’s keep it moving!

I’ll continue to keep this updated, but help me pump this thread! Everyone actually has skin in the game to get more money off their exhaust. :thumbsup:

5. May 29, 2019 at 6:17 AM
    Porkchop Express

Porkchop Express Its all in the reflexes

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    Lift , tires , stereo , TRD headlights , Rolling tonneau
    called and left a message with Dirty Deeds yesterday - waiting to hear back on some details

JNorman84 and TuFerLife[OP] like this.
  6. May 29, 2019 at 6:26 AM
    TuFerLife

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    Good deal! He gets pretty busy, but I’ve never know the man to not return a phone call. I’m sure he’ll be in touch shortly to answer any questions you have. ;)

7. May 29, 2019 at 6:33 AM
    Porkchop Express

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    Yeah , i am sure he is crazy busy right now. I am interested in the X pipe system , just want to know how it would work under he CM and maybe add a resonator.

TuFerLife[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  8. May 29, 2019 at 7:15 AM
    TundraMax12

TundraMax12 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dom
    Vehicle:
    2013 TSS Crewmax
    So how do we get this group discount? Can we place our order online or do we need to call Dirty Deeds and let him know we would like to be part of this group discount? Never done one of these.

JNorman84 and TuFerLife[OP] like this.
  9. May 29, 2019 at 7:18 AM
    VTYOTA

VTYOTA I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Howard
    'Merica
    Vehicle:
    2014 SS CM TRD
    upload_2019-5-29_10-18-28.jpg

TuFerLife[OP] likes this.
  10. May 29, 2019 at 7:30 AM
    TuFerLife

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    Yup, just give him a call. The first post in this thread kind of explains some detail about the fact that you put down a non-refundable deposit, and then once the group buy is complete, you would be able to pay the remaining balance. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, but give Keith a shout and he'll get you educated! :burnrubber:

Thank ya, sir.

VTYOTA[QUOTED] likes this.
  11. May 29, 2019 at 8:37 AM
    JNorman84

JNorman84 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tundra TRD 4X4 Limited
    Fox 2.5 coilovers Camburg UCAs Fuel 20X9 SHOK Nitto G2
    Share the details when you get 'em, I want to call to place a deposit as well but don't want to inundate them with a bunch of the same questions over and over :)

12. May 29, 2019 at 10:36 AM
    TundraMax12

TundraMax12 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dom
    Vehicle:
    2013 TSS Crewmax
    OK. Thanks for the help VTYOTA and TuFerLife. I have been doing some mild research on getting an exhaust. I have looked at sound clips, reviews, and write-ups about a lot of exhaust systems. The two that I seem to see a lot of talk about (mostly positive) are this budget exhaust or the 6" from Dirty Deeds and the Corsa Sport exhaust. Both brands claiming no drone, sound when you want it, and easy install. Was wondering if there is anything aside from price that separates these two brands and makes one more desirable over the other? Performance? Sound quality? Durability? Customer Support? Reliability?

TuFerLife[OP] and JNorman84 like this.
  13. May 29, 2019 at 2:55 PM
    Porkchop Express

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    OK , Keith called me back . we talked old school 1960's mustangs and now i know he is cool.
    The budget system with resonator is for me. I will call and get the $$ worked out tomorrow.

14. May 29, 2019 at 3:19 PM
    TuFerLife

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    @dirtydeeds customer support is bar none. Dude offers advice in regards to anything you want to do tundra related, and does it free of charge. He’ll even tell you if he doesn’t have the product that will do what you’re looking for.

Oh, and he also has a warranty on his exhausts, that if you don’t like the sound, you just send it back and he credits that money towards a different one of his systems. Keith wins the customer service battle 10 times out of 10. :thumbsup:

Edit: oh and you’re also supporting a small business instead of corporate America. And supporting Keith’s small business means your supporting his kick ass 8 year old’s go kart racing hobby!

15. May 29, 2019 at 6:01 PM
    TundraMax12

TundraMax12 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dom
    Vehicle:
    2013 TSS Crewmax
    Thank you for this info TuFerLife. I have also been able to find a lot of videos showing the sound of this budget system whether it is a start up, rev up, acceleration, side of the bed veiw, or inside the cab view. Something I have not been able to find is a video of someone downshifting with the system. Was wondering what that sounded like. Anyone have one or can do a video of themselves downshifting with this Budget system?

16. May 30, 2019 at 12:32 AM
    Jonlee124

Jonlee124 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra white 5.7L
    I think the 6 inch DD with resonator works well. DD is good with customer support, and the sound quality is similar to a race car. I have noticed an increase in hp and torque. My wife sits in the cab, and she enjoys it.
    If I didn't have a wife and 2 kids and depending on my neighborhood, then I would probably go with the budget system with or without resonator. As for now, I enjoy my 6.

As far as Corsa, I actually had an LS1 with a Corsa cat back exhaust. I cannot speak about a Tundra with a Corsa. However, Corsa is a quality exhaust and sounds good, but it is expensive. Also, there are claims of loss in low end torque with Corsa. In my opinion, when I had a Corsa, it still droned. I didn't mind the drone very much, but everyone is different. I just don't think someone should spend over 1,000 only for an exhaust unless the package comes with headers as well. Corsa visually looks great. Corsa tips are really gorgeous, however, they begin to develop wear and tear because of all the heat, driving conditions, and exhaust fumes. I tried polishing mine, but it didn't really help that much. They never maintained that some luster.

DD Bamuffler is a good system. It definitely gives the Tundra more character.

Rica25 and TundraMax12[QUOTED] like this.
  17. May 30, 2019 at 10:03 AM
    TundraMax12

TundraMax12 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dom
    Vehicle:
    2013 TSS Crewmax
    Jonlee124 do you have experience with the budget system? Are you suggesting that the budget system is rather loud and would potentially be too loud for wife, kids, and neighborhood? How much louder would you compare it to the 6" system?

18. May 30, 2019 at 10:56 AM
    Porkchop Express

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    Just threw down some coin on the Stainless system with resonator.
    Keith said i am #19 on the list .
    Get the word out!

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  19. May 30, 2019 at 12:18 PM
    Jonlee124

Jonlee124 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra white 5.7L
    No sir, I have a 6.The budget is straight pipes which tend to be loud on any vehicle. I think if you get a resonator and keep the rpms low it’ll be fine. I think if you don’t like budget then you can return it and get a 6 or vice versa. I have never heard the budget in person. However, I read other threads and married guys said their wives didn’t like it. It is all subjective though. Another gentleman in Houston has the 6 with resonator which basically led me to the 6. Just opinions bud!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lNL7cPGDq1k

20. May 30, 2019 at 12:21 PM
    Porkchop Express

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    get the budget system . If you dont like it , Keith will hook you up with what you want.
    I dont really care about how loud it may be. I have a stereo and sound deadening.

Jonlee124 likes this.
  21. May 30, 2019 at 3:20 PM
    TuFerLife

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chattanooga, TN
    Vehicle:
    #19 already?! Ddaaannggg. I need to update the OP!

22. May 30, 2019 at 3:29 PM
    Porkchop Express

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    yup - we need 20 more people !

TuFerLife[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  23. May 30, 2019 at 5:27 PM
    charliebison

charliebison New Member

Member:
  24. Jun 1, 2019 at 5:35 AM
    robbb38

robbb38 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Vehicle:
    18 limited crewmax
    I’ll be calling Keith this week to get in on this!!

25. Jun 1, 2019 at 7:21 AM
    Boxer310

Boxer310 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 white tundra crewmax sr5
    Hey guys does anybody know what the drone sounds like on these exhaust systems

26. Jun 1, 2019 at 8:21 AM
    charliebison

charliebison New Member

Member:
    Yes. There is some, but it’s not unbearable. Let’s just say I had the system on my old truck and am going to buy it again for my new truck through this group deal.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Wiscdave and TuFerLife[OP] like this.
  27. Jun 1, 2019 at 9:14 AM
    Porkchop Express

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    Drone from the exhaust seems like a small complaint when compared to the loud hum of the 35x12 tires going 65mph.

28. Jun 1, 2019 at 9:16 AM
    VTYOTA

VTYOTA I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Howard
    'Merica
    Vehicle:
    2014 SS CM TRD
    This is with the resonator?

29. Jun 1, 2019 at 9:19 AM
    Porkchop Express

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM
    Not sure yet. I was just making an observation about people’s concerns with the loudness of an exhaust when most of the trucks are lifted with oversized tires .

30. Jun 1, 2019 at 12:23 PM
    Boxer310

Boxer310 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 white tundra crewmax sr5
    I have AT tires but no lift I dont get any highway noise on tires I think that's mainly on the MT tires

Products Discussed in

To Top