1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Baja kits anyone??

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by DMB4x4, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Nov 28, 2019 at 6:01 PM
    DMB4x4

DMB4x4 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra SR5 CM 4x4
    Looking into getting a Baja kits chase kit. (UCA’s, 2.5 resi Kings, and 1.5 deaver expansion pack). I was wondering if anyone here has this and what there opinions are. Also I’f anyone else has other types of aftermarket UCA and kings do you have to extend brake lines? What else is needed to make it be done ‘right’.
    Thanks

2. Nov 28, 2019 at 7:07 PM
    4Running Daily

4Running Daily New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Connor
    Not to pull you away from Baja Kits, but I’d highly suggest looking into this SRQ Fabrications Black Friday deal since you’re in the market for the full setup. Matt (Owner if SRQ) can get you squared away with everything you need, and possibly get you free UCA’s!

here’s the deal I got emailed earlier:
    **MCM FAB/ADS BLACK FRIDAY DEAL**

This might be one of the coolest Black Friday deals we have done to date! If you are looking for a complete suspension overhaul, now is definitely the time! Heres how it works:

1.) Order a set of front ADS coilovers, receive 50% off a set of MCM Fab Uniball UCAs ($337.50 savings!)
    2.) Order a set of front ADS coilovers and rear ADS shocks, receive 75% off a set of MCM Fab Uniball UCAs ($506.25 savings!)
    3.) Order a set of front ADS coilovers, rear ADS shocks, and Deavers springs, receive 100% off a set of MCM Fab Uniball UCAs ($675.00 savings!). That's right, FREE Uniball UCAs!

To place an order or get a quote, please send an email to orders@srqfabrications.com with your vehicle info and what you are interested in!

ADS Products: https://www.srqfabrications.com/products/brand/ads-racing-shocks
    MCM Products: https://www.srqfabrications.com/products/brand/mcm-fab-design

DMB4x4[OP] and Black Wolf like this.
  3. Nov 28, 2019 at 7:14 PM
    TheBeast

TheBeast The Beach

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    total chaos, MCM are good brands for UCAs. No need for extended brake lines with KING oem replacement

DMB4x4[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top