1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Backup Camera 2010 Tundra

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by rebmo, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Dec 22, 2018 at 6:13 PM
    rebmo

rebmo [OP] 2020 Crewmax Limited 4wd Silver/Black

Member:
    Rural SE Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2020 CM LImited 5.7L V8 4WD
    I've been looking at 2019 Tundras and they are nice, but don't want to spend 25k + Trade right now to upgrade from my 2010 SR-5 which has a few things I don't want to give up. I can't justify the few "nice features that would be added for $25k going to a Limited. My 2010 is in great shape with only 53k miles and should keep for a few more years.

It would be nice to have a backup camera OEM type. I see some threads but they are old about adding a rear tailgate latch handle with a camera and a Gentex rear view mirror that's pretty much plug & play. I found a "homelink required" 3.5" Gentex mirror, but cannot locate the 6V OEM rear camera and handle.

So I know there's threads on this but they are old and many dead end links.

Can anyone recommend a rear view OEM look/fit/plug & play rear camera setup for a 2010 SR5 DC Tundra? Would you do the 3.5" mirror screen? I just need something to get me by for lining up my trailers (snowmobile 2 place & Lund 17' Boat) for mounting and backing.

Thanks for any up to date thoughts on this.

Reb

Products Discussed in

To Top