1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Auxbeam 6 Gang Switch Panel Fuse Tap Issue

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by Bullfrost721, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Sep 30, 2021 at 5:06 PM
    Bullfrost721

Bullfrost721 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 DC TRD 4x4
    I just purchased an Auxbeam 6 Gang Switch Panel and tried to install it on my '17 DC 4x4. I have run in to an issue which is the 5 amp fuse tap that goes in to the ACC fuse slot.
    When I put it in the radio area, the Accessory meter, audio system, rear seat entertainment system, rear view monitor, navigation system, back-up lights, trailer lights /back-up lights), multiplex communication system, power outlet, outside rear view mirror are all dead, not working.
    When I place the 7.5 fuse back in everything works fine. I went and got a 7.5 amp fuse to put in the fuse tap, still same result. I tried to find any video's on troubleshooting the issue, no luck.
    And yes I tried to make contact with Auxbeam, 57 phone calls in 3 hours, sometimes I would get the start of a recording before it went back to ringing, sometimes it would hang up after 5 rings. I tried the link to contact the company from the Amazon page, "404, page not found". I tried their FB Messenger, " 404/ page not found". I tried the "contact us" on their home page, left a message.
    Any ideas are welcome, before I ship it back.

Products Discussed in

To Top