1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone running 35x11.50???

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Slp82, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Jun 5, 2018 at 4:10 AM
    Slp82

Slp82 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra DC 4X4 5.7L
    2005 Tundra RC 4.7 4x4 w/3" spacer, addicted offroad tube winch bumper w/9k Engo, homemade sliders, skid row skid plate, 285/75r16 MTRs, Detroit trutrac in rear.
    I am ordering the boss Toytec coil overs and upper control arms and I want to run 35s but I'm thinking the easiest way to guarantee no rubbing even at full flex (sometimes I drive through a ditch or go to the deer camp back in the woods), I'm thinking the 35x11.50 ridge Grapplers might be perfect. I will still remove the mud flaps, and I don't mind even shapping the fender with a heat gun a little if need be, but I don't want to chop the body mount if possible. Just curious if anyone else has ran 35x11.50.

2. Jun 5, 2018 at 6:12 AM
    Erichudgins

Erichudgins New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Vehicle:
    2017 Super white Limited DC
    It's all going to depend on the offset of the wheel. I run a 305/70/18 which is the equivalent of a 35×12.50 on a +25 and I dont have a bmc. I still probably have 3/4 of an inch to an inch. Did have to take a heat gun and trim and mold the front lines but take your time and do it right and it will look factory. I did some trimming and shaving with a dremel and if I hadn't told you it had been cut, you'd never know

T-Rex266 and Sunnier like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top