1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Aftermarket alarm issue

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2014+)' started by aramirez73, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Aug 28, 2016 at 6:27 AM
    aramirez73

aramirez73 [OP] The Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla!

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Milky Way Earth North America Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 MagGrayMetallic TSS CM 4WD SR5 5.7FF
    Rough Country lift 4.5"F/4"R 35x12.50R20 Toyo Open Country AT II/ 20" Fuel rims "Mavericks"/ S&B CAI/ 2-10" Rockford Fosgates R2/ Massive Audio Nano N2 amp/ KatSkins seat covers/ Weathertechs window vent visors and floor mats/ AM-AUTO tow mirrors/ Undercover tonneau bed cover/ Viper alarm 3305V/ Flowmaster Super 40 Dual in-out/ 40" led light bar/ TRD Pro grille/Rough Country 30" LED light bar
    Morning all...any one have aftermarket alarm viper 3305v 2way remote??? I installed a led light bar I took neg batt cable off and it was off for bout 45 min put neg cable back on after led bar install alarm locks but will not unlock now then armed it used key to unlock horn and siren goin off disarmed called viper customer service # automated system says pull both batt cables off wait few minutes then put neg 1st then pos still nothing then waited hour or so then it worked unlock lock this morning unlock drove to store lock then wouldn't unlock used key to get in then back home armed sat in truck then disarm I manually pushed lock to open opened Hor and siren going off any help anyone know what's going on

2. Aug 28, 2016 at 7:07 AM
    WarEagleSteve

WarEagleSteve Getting out of Jersey!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    N.J.
    Vehicle:
    2015 White Tundra Crew Max SR5/Off Road
    Can you go back to the installer and have them reprogram it? On my CompuStar I had to get a new remote and the tech used the remote to "program" settings. He asked me if I wanted it to do certain things, such as auto lock after putting it in drive and if I wanted just the driver door or all four to open with one push of the button.

There are probably is directions out there on reprogramming but couldn't tell ya where to look.

3. Aug 28, 2016 at 7:22 AM
    aramirez73

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Vehicle:
    Rough Country lift 4.5"F/4"R 35x12.50R20 Toyo Open Country AT II/ 20" Fuel rims "Mavericks"/ S&B CAI/ 2-10" Rockford Fosgates R2/ Massive Audio Nano N2 amp/ KatSkins seat covers/ Weathertechs window vent visors and floor mats/ AM-AUTO tow mirrors/ Undercover tonneau bed cover/ Viper alarm 3305V/ Flowmaster Super 40 Dual in-out/ 40" led light bar/ TRD Pro grille/Rough Country 30" LED light bar
    No I'm out of town working and it's sunday they closed even if I called viper closed too

4. Aug 28, 2016 at 7:23 AM
    aramirez73

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Vehicle:
    Yeah guess wait til monday see they can tell me over phone what to do

To Top